by Lusa Organics

Lusa Organics booty balm treats diaper rash, irritated skin, sores, sunburns, cuts and scrapes. The gentle formula is perfect for any skin type and will help heal and moisturize your baby's skin and help prevent more sores or chaffing. Brand: Lusa Organics Ingredients: Organic olive oil, organic jojoba oil, local beeswax, organic avocado oil; flowers of organic calendula, organic lavender, and organic chamomile; essential oil blend (lavender, patchouli, peru balsam, and chamomile) Dimensions: 2.3 inches long x 2.3 inches wide x 1.75 inches high Ounces: 1.75 oz Scent: Natural mild scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lusa Organics Booty Balm - All Natural Organic Ingredients Soothe Sore Baby Bottoms Including Diaper Rash, Cuts, Scrapes, Sunburn, and Windburn - .8 Oz!
Gays mills, WI
I highly recommend. This is the only product we have ever used on our son and hes 1.5 its works very well and has a light scent. I have zero worries with this amazing company and product. safe, organic ingredients from a company that I can trust.

Looking for your answer?