Lure Rubber Rods 3/4 Inch uploaded by Katie M.

BY LURE

Xiomara G.
Bronx, NY
This is the perfect none heat product to get those curls u been obsessing about it's cheap and can get it at any beauty supply this is def not my first time I bought it at Sally's and love it
raisa d.
spring, TX
I bought these at ross, they are so good , i naturally have curly hair but sometimes i like straightening it but i leave half the bottom natural and spray it a bit with water or a detangler spray i have that has conditioner in it , leaves my hair soft and curls pretty, my curls have a mind of their own they either come out like shirley temple or crazy with different type of curls in the mix, unlike this gives me big volumonous curls, i just sleep with them on and the curls last me like up to 3 days could last longer but i can't stand not washing my hair for longer then 3 days , my hair gets oily fast >^< .
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I highly recommend these rubber rods because they create beautiful girls. I use these after I take a shower. Add our use it well my hair is done. I am a first-time user for this I purchased this product at Ross. I really love how they make my curls look natural!!!!
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
This is one of my favorite sets to use on my hair it's a great product I'm not sure the price because I received it as a gift but it worked well for me