Lupus Foundation of America
By Lupus Foundation of America
#45 in Philanthropy & Volunteering
Kristy B.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2

My aunt has lupus, it's a horrible disease, does anyone have experience using this organization? I'd like to refer her to it.

Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
1 year, 4 months ago
I have been to their website and been able to find many resources through them, especially when I was diagnosed in my teens...I was able to go there and find information and advice, connections to other people and even links to support groups. The Lupus Foundation can also be a resource for help with doctors and medications! I've found this to be a helpful oraganization, you may even find where you can do a Walk For Lupus or volunteer! 👍
Raychelle H.