BY LUPINE #76 in Dog Accessories

LUP1133: Features: -Adjustable Medium Dog Collar-Material: Jacquard nylon webbing-Fully adjustable dog collar for medium dogs-Versatile width should fit most dog breeds over 20 lbs-Welded steel D-ring and heavy-duty side release clasp-Unique vibrant pattern-Proudly built in the USA-Machine wash warm, mild soap, no bleach, air dry only. Options: -Available in 3 sizes. Dimensions: -Small: 0.75" W x 9"-13" L-Medium: 0.75" W x 11"-17" L-Large: 0.75" W x 15"-25" L. Collection: -Puppy Love collection. see more...

• Would this fit a large puppy (German Shepherd)?2 Answers
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
Groveton, NH
Lupine is by far the best dog collars that I've used. They are so worth the extra money versus a cheap brand. Just feeling them you can tell they are made in high quality. I will always buy Lupine. They are based locally so supporting local businesses is always a plus.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
This collar is adorable! It fits my dog well and doesn't get snagged in her fur, and it's not too heavy. I still use a harness with it just because my dog has a tendency to pull on her leash while on walks, but it's perfect to make sure she always has her tags on!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
I have a color similar to this for my two dogs and they love it stays on their tiny mix very well and does not fit too tight it fits really good the price was not too expensive and I would definitely definitely recommend this to someone else
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lupine develops sturdy and fashionable collars for dogs of all sizes and breeds. Always comfortable and never chafes the dogs skin.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
We we had this collar for a Chihuahua and it was so beautiful I love the Styles and the patterns
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, Sc
This was my puppies first caller. It was so cute she court for a long time and it held up great
Quiana H.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great collar. Very affordable and durable. Very cute and girly. Perfect for my chihuahua. She doesn't even notice she has it on. Love that it is easily adjustable and I would recommend this product.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
This is a gd collar in the beginning but then after a while the adjustable piece tends to stop wrk n then when i put her leash she can get right out of her colar
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Would this fit a large puppy (German Shepherd)?