BY LUPINE PET #89 in Dog Accessories

All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from jacquard woven nylon with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on!) Features strong bar-tack stitching unique padded handle and a zinc-plated reverse-gate snap. Offered in a range of fashion-inspired patterns with matching adjustable collars available. Machine wash warm water mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out. Available in a variety of fashion-inspired patterns in 4-foot or 6-foot lengths. Unique padded handle is comfortable in your hand. Matching adjustable collars available. Proudly built in Conway New Hampshire. Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Size: 1 x 4. Color: Bling Bonz. see more...

samantha g.
Selden, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I love this leash! I like the style of it, and the quality of it! It's great
Chianna
Our dog is prone to pulling/leaping since he's still a puppy. Having this shorter and thicker leash has made us feel better since he can't get too far out of our reach. It makes life a lot easier, such as stopping him from trying to eat something on the street and preventing him from jumping into the street
Renae B.
Oregon, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Lupine is my favorite product for my dogs! They truly stand by their policy of replacement when chewed. My dog went through a phase of chewing everything in sight and we were able to get a brand new leash when she chewed our old one!
Mary H.
Hixson, TN
Lupine is the best brand of collars and leads that I have ever found! They really stand by their "event of chewed" guarantee! And they have fun styles!
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Comes in different colors. Very stylish and durable leash. It is also strong
Prisilla G.
This would just look really good on your Pet! I love the patterns on it! I have one and works well (:
Michelle B.
I love how unique this leash looks and it is soft not too rough to hurt your hand if your dog pulls!
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Ge es t tlf tales mt dogb FGC ordene a w as lnto maothoy bbr the ranrsbtlbr
Paula C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Good secure leash. Stylish design. I wish it came in various lengths. Works well.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife would so love this for our dogs just because it has paws and bone designs on it but hey it sells for a good price