BY LUPINE

All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from jacquard woven nylon with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on!) 3/4 wide harnesses are suitable for the widest range of dogs from terriers to sporting breeds. Features strong bar-tack stitching welded D-ring and a custom designed side-release buckle. In a range of fashion-inspired patterns with matching leads available. In three girth size ranges. To determine size measure snugly around the dog just behind the front legs then add an extra 5-percent for a comfortable fit. Machine wash warm water mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out. Non-restrictive design removes pressure from the throat area. Goes on over the head; pick up left front paw; clip the girth. 3/4 Wide appropriate for the widest range of dogs from Terriers to Sporting breeds. Proudly built in Conway New Hampshire. Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Size: 3/4 x 14-24. Color: Dapper Dog. see more...

Jenis W.
Wilkes Barre , PA
Love this brand, bought two actually, this one was used for my smallest guy, who is a puller. It is pricey but it is worth the money since there is a lifetime guarantee with their products even if they are chewed, which I happen to have two chewers at home. All you have to do is email them a photo of the broken product. Every retailer I have spoke with about this line agreed that this company is easy to deal with!
Evelyn B.
Brawley, CA
I have one like this but I'm not sure if its this brand but they look alike amd I'm pretty sure they all do the same thing, so....I love it and my dog loves it, it's easier and better for him for when we go walks. The leash won't go under him, and with a regular collar it will
Chantel S.
Overland Park, KS
I got this for my little dog and it broke pretty fast. Would not buy this again.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Haven't used nor seen this one but my dog isn't the biggest fan of the harness.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I could definitely use this for our dog to make it easier for her to walk when we're out.