BY LUPINE PET

All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from jacquard woven nylon with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on!) Features strong bar-tack stitching unique padded handle and a zinc-plated reverse-gate snap. Offered in a range of fashion-inspired patterns with matching adjustable collars available. Machine wash warm water mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out. Available in a variety of fashion-inspired patterns in 4-foot or 6-foot lengths. Unique padded handle is comfortable in your hand. Matching adjustable collars available. Proudly built in Conway New Hampshire. Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Size: 1 x 6. Color: Plum Blossom. see more...

Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
I have this leash in black and I love to take it with me when my dog and I go on trips were he needs to stay close by to me. Plus they have great gurantees on them!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Very nice leash love the prints not much else I can say about this other than it holds up well and serves its intended purpose.
Maureen A.
Westborough, MA
I highly recommend anything Lupine makes. I have the Plum Blossom leash and matching collar for my Lab, and it looks as good now as it did 6 years ago when I bought it. She pulls like mad on the leash, and I never worry about it with this leash on her.
Shellie M.
Pet Lover Expert
Lupine has a lifetime warranty. Their products are expensive up front. But its worth it if your animal is a chewer. They will replace the leads and collars no questions.
Gabrielle W.
Puppy Pitt easily chewed this up. My own fault for throwing it anywhere after a walk but it got the job done for the most part. I upgraded to an un chewable leash and would not buy one like this again because it's a problem for us.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME
LOVE LUPINE! Their 100% guarantee including dog chews is something very hard to come by! This 6ft leash is prefect length for daily walks. It's rugged and the padded handle is comfortable to hold in my hand or wrap around my wrist.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Very cute and very durable.my dog is strong and tries to run off but this keeps her close to me. I recommend it
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
I love that they have a watrenty on this product. I bought this when my dog was a puppy and have had to exchange due to a lot if chewing.
azra l.