BY LUPINE #23 in Cat Accessories

LUP1042: Features: -Adjustable Cat Safety Collar-Material: Jacquard nylon webbing-Durable collar for cats-Breakaway buckle for safety-Available with or without a bell-Unique vibrant pattern-Proudly built in the USA-Machine wash warm, mild soap, no bleach, air dry only. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 0.5" W x 8" - 12" L. Collection: -Dapper Dog collection. Disclaimer: -Please Note: This collar is not designed for walking your cat on a leash. Please use an H-Style Harness for cat walking. see more...

liz b.
Bedford, KY
This company and their products are amazing!!! My dog seems to chew through everything and all i jave to do is bring in the pieces and my receipt and it gets replaced for free!!! I highly recommend this brand no matter what product! I have even gotten my friends and family to make the switch!
πŸ’Ž l.
These honestly must be super comfy or magic both of my cats hate collers and i hate letting them out without one as people might think they are strays but when i bought these and put them on my cats i expected an angry rolling around reaction from them but instead they just walked around like peaceful beings thank you so much for coming out with this now im not paranoid about my cats and they don't hate me😁😁😁😁
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Pet Lover Expert
This collar looks adorable on my cat! It's also a great material! My cat doesn't seem bothered by this collar at all