BY LUPINE #46 in Dog Accessories

1/2 inch WidthThe perfect starter collar for your puppy or everyday collar for your pocket-sized pet, our small dog patterns are styled in a similar range of products as our wider widths. The lighter weight of the materials, while still very strong, ensures every animal's comfort. A slightly oversized side-release clasp makes for easier fastening and unfastening. Recommended for dogs up to about 20 lbs. 3/4 inch Width3/4 inch is the most versatile width we offer, the perfect fit for the widest range of dogs from large breed puppies to full grown medium sized dogs. Fully adjustable, with a welded steel D-ring and the strongest side release buckle on the market today. 1 inch WidthFully adjustable, with the strongest side release buckle on the market today. Suitable for Medium and Large dogs - even the largest St. Bernard. The wider webbing lets us be our most creative - dynamic designs and even more striking colors! see more...

• My 8 month old black lab has gone through SO many collars.. is this...2 Answers
Kati B.
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
Absolutely recommend these to everyone. I work with great Danes and we use these on all of them. they are a little pricey but they are durable, and they come with a lifetime warranty, they replace it if it breaks. even if it was chewed! that's a huge selling point for me, my chow chow mix is a houdini when it comes to getting her collars and harnesses off but chewing or scratching at them until they fray and break. these not only hold up to her but they come in cute colors too!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
It's doesn't really work that well on small puppies. Tofu is about 4 pounds and she likes to bite at her collar. Its not unusual to come home to she her walking around the kitchen with her mouth stuck on the collar. If your puppy is still small I suggest one that would be a little smaller than 12in.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ormond Beach, FL
My dogs like 25 pounds and he loves it he doesn't sit and try to pull it off he looks handsome in it. It's nice material it's last over a year now. I like it not many collars last to long but I would recommend this collar
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
This is such a durable collar! My dog Sampson looks so good when he wears it! I remember finding this collar on sale and being so surprised! It fits my dog perfectly
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is a great collar. It fits perfectly on my dog and it is perfect for her because she doesn't really like collars and it's like she isn't wearing one.
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Gainesville, GA
I get these for my dogs all the time. There adjustable and strong. This is the best if you are trying to find a good caller for your dogs.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog chewed through his collar and I was delighted that there is a lifetime warranty so it was replaced no questions asked!
Heather S.
Heather S.
This is a good and durable collar to have! They have a lot of colors to choose from! I would recommend this product!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
I got my chocolate lab one in red and he's had it for almost a year now and it's still in great shape!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Collar is very good does not break works wonderfully keeps on him at all times recommend for anyone
Alison H.
Alison H.
My 8 month old black lab has gone through SO many collars.. is this one durable? Long lasting? How tough is the clasp? She always seems to chew through the clasps or somehow get the collar to loosen. any help would be appreciated.