BY LUPINE

Beckstar
Lupine is the Best product out there! I had this exact harness for my dog for years. There is a life time guarantee that if your dog chews through it, they replace it for FREE! How can you beat that? Very easy to put on your dog & they never tried to wiggle out of it. Comfortable fit.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I have been using Lupine leashes, collars, and harnesses since I got my dog three years ago. They are long lasting and reliable. Perhaps my favorite part about lupine is their replacement policy. They are guaranteed, even if chewed!
Kalie F.
Columbus, MI
I have this harness for my little shihtzu and he looks so cute in it. It's great for putting a leash on him without hurting his little neck. I would definitely recommend for little dogs.
Shannon Q.
Mckinney, TX
I have an extremely energetic dog and he likes to bolt. This is the first harness that he has not been able to wiggle out of and seems comfortable wearing. It is also durable as he is a chewer.
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Easy to use and very durable . Won't leave the house without putting my pup it a harness, easy for walking and to pull away your dog incase of a dog attack .
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
This peace themed puppy harness is such a cute design. I like the step in design for training harnesses too.
Sidney l.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog tends to pull, so this is perfect for him. I don't feel like I am choking him
Kaylee H.
This product is very useful to dogs. This collar is also very stylish for any dog. Lupine is the best product out there!
Karalynn B.
Pet Lover Expert
I have this harness in a different design for our Staffordshire terrier. She pulls hard and this harness didn't last long. She also chewed on it, so it didn't even last 2 weeks. I was expecting it to be a little better made for their guarantee. However, they kept their word and replaced it.