BY LUPINE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

All Lupine products are proudly built in Conway New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from woven nylon in seven rich colors. Features strong bar-tack stitching unique padded handle and a zinc-plated reverse-gate snap. Matching adjustable collars available. Machine wash warm water mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out. Type - Lead Wide - 0.75 in. Color - Blue Size - 6 ft. see more...

Review (1)
Kelly C.
I purchased this leash the day we adopted our pup and I love it. The length is great and the handle grip is comfortable and feels secure in you hand (won't slip if the dog pulls). I really like the clasp that attaches to the collar which is very easy to get on and off single handed. The best part is that Lupine guarantees their products even if they get chewed. When our dog was a pup he chewed almost completely through the leash and Lupine sent me a brand new replacement within a matters of days! Awesome!