Lupine 1

Lupine 1
Lupine 1" Wild West 4-Foot Dog Lead
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
I will never buy another leash again!!!!! I love this brand! My dog destroys leashes when I leave them where she can get them. and they always replace them! Free of charge!!! I love this company and this leash!
Taylor S.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a cute lead, however I felt like it was much to thin and I felt like it could break easily! If you have a bigger dog I strongly suggest you buy a thicker lead.