BY LUPINE

• This is a good collar for bigger dogs and also smaller dogs both a ...11 Answers
Megan V.
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
I love Lupine. Not only are their leashes and collars really well-made, they are well-priced, and they also are pretty durable. Lupine also provides a guarantee "even if chewed." It's super simple to get a leash/collar replaced using their guarantee. My husky puppy chewed through her leash once and you just have to take a picture of the leash and fill out a form online and they will mail you a replacement leash for free - it was really easy!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
I absolutely adore lupine collars and leashes!! Amazing product and the fact that they replace them with a new one for the lifetime of the leash no matter what happens!! It rocks!! My dog had chewed through her harness and they replaced it immediately!! Huge win!! TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY!!!
Ally W.
Ally W.
These leashes and collars are absolutely adorable, durable and inexpensive! I enjoy walking my dog with my lupine collar because I know it's reliable and will keep him in my control. I highly recommend for anyone with big dogs. Lupine also offers a really great guarantee!
maria P.
maria P.
I need one of does because i lost maean i don't now were ists so i got the store y never found one for my dog , they go so fast is not pricey but i need one for my dog she need to walk outside with protexion
Gia M.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
Love how sturdy this leash is and also love the reflectors along the leash great for night walks where cars might be.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Strudy and strong hold up. Not too long though. It would be hetter if it were a little longer.
Amber U.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Great for big and small dogs. Either works. It is a thick leash and is pretty durable.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Love this leash! I use it while doing basic obedience with my dogs. highly recommend.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
This dog collar is cute and good to always have when you have a dog..especially when you take the dog for a walk...
lois c.
lois c.
Suffern, NY
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
leah h.
leah h.
This is a good collar for bigger dogs and also smaller dogs both a win win situation