Lunette - A Menstruation Innovation! Over the past 70 years, a woman's choice for internal menstrual care has pretty much been limited to tampons.  Wouldn't you like something better, something . . . nicer? Now there is an alternative that is healthier for our bodies, our environment and our pocketbook - The Lunette menstrual cup. What is a menstrual cup? The Lunette menstrual cup is bell-shaped cup that gives you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. It’s also reusable and lasts several years meaning less time, money and stress!

Will this work overnight while laying down? I have a fear that it’d just leak?
Is this worth it?
Are these disposable or for long term use?
Start your review of Lunette - Menstrual Cup Purple!
I’m in love! I hated how gross I felt during my period. I tired tampons and I always took them out too early or too late...pads just feel gross. This cup is great! It’s comfortable and I don’t have to worry about how long it’s been in. I don’t feel gross at all! Yes the dumping and washing it up is a little gross and nasty to see but that’s nothing after having a kid and all the bleeding that follows that! It’s not too difficult to put in but does take practice and you have to get to how to take it out because it does have a suction in there but still not hard and doesn’t hurt like a tampon taken out to early!
This little cup has been a god-send! I was a big tampons girl, but my period was sometimes so heavy that I was constantly changing my tampon. Which, 1. costs a ton of money and 2. is an annoyance. Then I was reading reviews on Lunette, and I decided to take the plunge! I was really worried that it was a waste of money, but it seriously has paid for itself and then some. Took a while to get the hang of inserting it, and sometimes I still struggle if it's 6 am and I haven't woken up yet, but it's so easy now. I will never be a tampon girl again.
Covington, LA
I'm not entirely sure why I waited so long to try menstrual cups, but I definitely will never go back to tampons. So many great things about the Lunette cup. I love that I can insert it in the morning and go all day without having to worry about it potentially leaking. Even on the heaviest of days, I just have to empty an extra time. Total life changing product! Highly recommended
Reston, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this product for about 2 years now and I swear, I’m never going back to pads or tampons. There is a learning curve when inserting it, but once it’s in, its as comfortable as a tampon. You don’t feel anything. These cups are also good up to 10 years before replacing. It saves a lot of money.
Moxee, WA
Lunette - Menstrual Cup Purple uploaded by Brittany S.
Love this cup! Super easy to use and comes with a booklet with instructions for use and care! Eco friendly and NO WASTE. Pays for itself when you're no longer having to buy pads and tampons anymore! Comfortable and practical!
Seaside, CA
I absolutely adore my lunette cup! It is of impeccable quality! Fantastic instruction help to make the switch from disposable feminine care products to menstrual cups a breeze! I left my cup home one time and got my period and had to use a regular tampon and it was awful. I will never go back! Fantastic brand and product. It did take me about two cycles to really get the hang of it, but like I said, I will never be going back! Highly recommend! I desperately want a second to have on hand in my car!
I love that I'm prepared each month without running to the store for tampons. I find the menstrual cup to have diminished uncomfortable cramps I got from traditional tampons (but I like the applicator free tampons best.) This took a little practice with a backup pad to make sure I had the right suction. I was living in a college dorm when j started using it. I'd bring a water bottle with me to the bathroom stall to rinse it out when necessary. I used to have a much heavier flow before I got mirena IUD. I would almost fill a full cup in a day but never over flowed. I'll always recommend menstrual cups.
This is my second menstrual cup I’ve ever bought and used. My first cup is from the brand Sckoon. I had no problems with my first cup but wanted to venture out and try a different cup and ordered the Lunette cup in purple. When inserted the cup after sanitizing, it was a bit difficult for me. I hurt a little and I didn’t know why until I compared the size to my Sckoon cup. The Lunette cup is so much bigger in size and that explained why it hurt during inserting. Once I did get it inside, it didn’t feel as comfortable as my original cup. It almost felt like it was pressing against my bladder. It wasn’t painful, just uncomfortable. Unfortunately I won’t be using this cup but since it was expensive, I’ll use it as a backup cup as to not waste my money.
I love my Lunette cup. I always leak around tampons, but this catches most of my blood. I just need to wear a light pad to catch any missed blood. It makes it easier to forget the hell of my period. It's so much better for the environment and for my body. It doesn't hurt, I forget it is there, and I can leave it in all day without the worry of any medical dangers. It also prevents leaks at night. I would recommend it to anyone with a period. Also, because I have irregular periods it is great because i can wear it before I even get my period.
Lincoln, NE
Lunette - Menstrual Cup Purple uploaded by Kathryn T.
For some reason I have become very sensitive to "standard" feminine hygiene products lately. They make me feel itchy and uncomfortable. I bought the Lunette as a last ditch effort, and have been so happy. There is a learning curve to using it correctly, but the company provides ample resources on its website. Fantastic product!