BY LUNETTE

Lunette - A Menstruation Innovation. Over the past 70 years, a woman s choice for internal menstrual care has pretty much been limited to tampons.  Wouldn't you like something better, something . . . nicer? Now there is an alternative that is healthier for our bodies, our environment and our pocketbook - The Lunette menstrual cup. What is a menstrual cup? The Lunette menstrual cup is bell-shaped cup that gives you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. It’s also reusable and lasts several years meaning less time, money and stress! see more...

• How do these hold up? How often do you change them? Been consider...1 Answers
  • Can you feel it when doing regular things? 2 Answers
  • Is this messy? I feel like taking it out is super messy and unsan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cup. I've tried the Lily cup and the Lena cup and I feel like this is a perfect blend of the two. The Lily cup is super soft but the design is a little too long in my opinion. The Lena cup is good when I'm active because it stays but it's super firm. The lunette is just the right texture and the sizing is really great. On my heavy days, I can wear this for about 8-12 hours without leaks.
Rachel Y.
Liberty, MO
I first heard about menstrual cups a few years ago. I was grossed out and thought why in the world would you ever use that. About a year ago, after watching some preciousstarspads (find Bree on YouTube, she's wonderful) and reading some articles, I decided to take a leap into RUMPs (reusable menstrual products). After a few tries, I got the process down. Yes, it took patience. Yes, it was a little weird. But not having to buy tampons or pads in the last year has been life changing. I currently am a college student, and not having to buy at least $10/month in period supplies is a burden off of my plate. I even made my own panty-liners when I ran out of disposables! (Which, ps, way, I mean WAY, more comfortable than the disposables.) Traveling is a breeze, you don't feel guilty about all of the waste you create, you save $$, get closer to you, and you feel more comfortable (at least I do). I can not recommend this product enough. As I told my mother after she asked me for a tampon (when she forgot to grab some from home and had to go buy some), you don't have to worry about that with a menstrual cup.
Megan H.
pullman, WA
This is one of my favorite cups. It is soft and easily inserted, I havn't found the need for any lubricant. I have not had any leaking. If you have a low cervix you might have to trim but I have a high cervix and have not needed to trim the stem. I would highly recommend this one for new users to menstrual cups.
Bailey M.
I just got this, and man is it worth it. If you are concerned about putting it in an such watch videos. Thats what I did before the first time and they help a lot! Welcome to the future of periods! Lol
Brittney B.
Chandler, AZ
I totally thought this was a nasty idea but after reading some reviews and personal stories from friends i think I will give it a try. It is much safer than tampons and I hear more comfortable as long as it is easy to clean I will give it a try!
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
I know the idea of a menstrual cup creeps people out, but really--give it a chance! I love the Lunette cups. They are easy to use, are reusable and easy to clean, save money in the long run, and my favorite-I can wear one a lot longer than I can a tampon. Less risk of TSS and it holds more, which is great. I strongly recommend!
Kimmie V.
This is so worth the price because it is reusable and can last for a long time! There is not the risk of tss like tampons. this is easy to insert and very comfortable!
Ashley S.
I love these things. I was hesitant to try this at first, but I don't use anything else now! I don't like the material of these as much as other brands, though.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this thing actually work
Karen A.
How does this work and how well does it work?
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
Is this messy? I feel like taking it out is super messy and unsanitary.....
Yuri B.
Can you feel it when doing regular things?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these hold up? How often do you change them? Been considering switching for some time now just worried about it not holding up well