BY LUNETTE #16 in Alternative Feminine Hygiene

Lunette - A Menstruation Innovation! Over the past 70 years, a woman's choice for internal menstrual care has pretty much been limited to tampons.  Wouldn't you like something better, something . . . nicer? Now there is an alternative that is healthier for our bodies, our environment and our pocketbook - The Lunette menstrual cup. What is a menstrual cup? The Lunette menstrual cup is bell-shaped cup that gives you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. It’s also reusable and lasts several years meaning less time, money and stress! see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Josey W.
I actually have a Lena, but it is almost identical to the Lunette. These things are just phenomenal. I just spent all day at an amusement park and didn't have to keep running to the restroom. I can forget I'm on my period! Its the freaking best.
Kristin D.
Ossining, NY
I tell everyone who will listen about menstrual cups and their benefits. I researched a lot before purchasing and decided on lunette for its flexibility and size. It is soft enough to be easily used and it isn't as large as some of the more popular ones on the market which appealed to me as someone without children. I would absolutely recommend this as such a great alternative to pads and tampons. I have used one for over a year and it has saved me so much time, money, and hassle.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
This is a great product! I bought this as my first cup and it worked just fine. The holes do get filled every so often and the only way to clear them is with a really strong stream of water or something like a toothpick. The color gets a little dingy after a while. However, those are to be expected with these kinds of things. I took off one star because there are cups out there for about half the price. Also, there are other cups that are much more flexible which makes it easier for beginners / people who would like their cups to be more easily removed.
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
This is revolutionary! About 3 years ago I made the switch to cloth menstrual pads and from there I was introduced to the concept of a menstrual cup. I tried a few other brands of cups before purchasing the Lunette. Others caused my to cramp, and leaked. Not my Lunette! This is the most fabulous cup on the market, in my opinion. I HIGHLY recommend reusable products and the Lunette cup :)
Perla R.
Katy, TX
This is great. Although, for something that is looking to better the environment... I wish these weren't so expensive that way more people could try them!
Keirsten A.
crown city, OH
I have never seen or heard of this? What in the world does it do??
Katie T.
I'm interested in checking out this kind of product. Is this a brand you would recommend over all others?