Lunette Menstrual Cup
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "It is so much better than tampons or pads!" in 1 review
- "I will never go back to disposable menstrual products, and I highly recommend this to ALL my friends, family, and internet acquaintances." in 1 review
- "It's reusable for up to 10 years so in the long run it is MUCH cheaper than pads and tampons and it's more eco friendly." in 1 review
- "So simple to use once you get used to it and it pays for it's self in no time! " in 1 review
- "I will never go back to using tampons again!" in 1 review
I really enjoy mine. I have the clear one which has a yellow-y tint to it now. I haven't tried to deep clean it yet. I got it in L and havent had any leaks or discomfort.
I lucked out buying it on amazon with some rewards and gift cards I had so I ended up paying about $25 it total(for the cup $39.99&a pack of towelettes $10),so major reason to purchase. I use to purchase always Infiniti pads at $13/pack. financially speaking I'm no longer wasting that every few months. lunette says one cup is good for 10years
once I got the hang of inserting and removing the cup, I was convinced to never use disposable feminine hygiene!(YouTube for tips &different methods - I tried the c-fold like the instructions show but I found the punch down methods works perfect for me it is trial&error the first time)
the packaging suggest it is safe for 12hrs of continuous use so I clean it in the morning and one more before going to bed well within the 12 hr time frame (my flow allows this for me - so I'm super happy about that). so I am completely worry free during work hours No having to change in a public restroom!