Add a Photo

By LUNETTE
Lunette - A Menstruation Innovation Over the past 70 years, a woman s choice for internal menstrual care has pretty much been limited to tampons.  Wouldn t you like something better, something . . . nicer? Now there is an alternative that is healthier for our bodies, our environment and our pocketbook - the Lunette menstrual cup.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Austin, TX

A MUST TRY ITEM! using my lunette for the first time
I lucked out buying it on amazon with some rewards and gift cards I had so I ended up paying about $25 it total(for the cup $39.99&a pack of towelettes $10),so major reason to purchase. I use to purchase always Infiniti pads at $13/pack. financially speaking I'm no longer wasting that every few months. lunette says one cup is good for 10years
once I got the hang of inserting and removing the cup, I was convinced to never use disposable feminine hygiene!(YouTube for tips &different methods - I tried the c-fold like the instructions show but I found the punch down methods works perfect for me it is trial&error the first time)
the packaging suggest it is safe for 12hrs of continuous use so I clean it in the morning and one more before going to bed well within the 12 hr time frame (my flow allows this for me - so I'm super happy about that). so I am completely worry free during work hours No having to change in a public restroom!
Sylviah S.
Sylviah S.

I have not yet [physically] purchased this item However, I first heard about it from TrashIsForTossers.com where this remarkable woman lives her entire lifestyle based on being #economic.

She mentioned this specific brand but in general vouches menstrual cups are more efficient. Here why:
👍🏼Their #durability is amaz-balls! (Can last up to 10 years)
👍🏼#Moneysaver (think of all the money you'd save in a span of TEN years!)
👍🏼They're #environmentally friendly (pads have plastic in them and that could take 100+years for the earth to decompose the materials .. Let that sink in, bloody pads filling our landfills for centuries! 😖 ew!)
👍🏼 #Biodegradable (unlike pads once the earth breaks down the raw materials it can decompose entirely returning back to the earth and leaving her happy)

For these reasons alone I hope to one day purchase my own and never buy pads again! #HippieMom 🙌🏼😌
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Raytown, MO

Buying this cup was honestly the best decision I've ever made. I no longer feel sick with dread knowing my period is coming because I no longer have to deal with ruining my clothes or the constant fear of leaking or the overall gross/unhygienic feeling of pads and tampons. Honestly nothing is as fantastic as that feeling. It's a TINY price to pay for how wonderful this makes That Time Of The Month. I also cut off the tail of my cup, and had a wee panic the first time I tried to take it out without it, but it's a swift learning curve and once you get it that first time it's easy as pie. Plus, there's something super satisfying about seeing exactly how much blood you're pushing out. It's sick and fascinating.
emily t.
emily t.
Youngsville, PA

You will never go back if you try this even one time. This is freedom from your period. You only have to think about it twice a day. It's not noticeable during your day. It's perfection. I love mine so very very much.

I want to add I was on my period an extended period of time because of a bc change. Like 6 months straight. I was raw from tampons and tried this as a last resort. It's just incredible. My flow is extra heavy at times and this has never let me down goodbye ruined clothes! If you have ever had a leak from a tampon you will love this product.
Michaela Ö.
Michaela Ö.
Arvika, Sweden

I love my lunette to the moon and back. It's comfortable, it's cheaper and better for the environment than tampons, you don't longer have any trash to get rid of and you only need to empty it 1-2 times a day. I did have problems with it at first and I had to do some research on YouTube before it became my friend but when I learned how to use it correctly it was great! I would recommend using a pantyliner for your first period with it to be on the safe side but when you've gotten used to it it's really easy and fuss free!
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY

I don't have this exact brand of cup but one almost identical. And I absolutely love it! It was a lot different from the soft cups that I started out with. Mine is a softer cup so I had to try different methods to get it inserted right ( I use the punch down) It's amazing that I don't have to worry about changing something or worry about leaks all day when using. I've only ever had it full one time out almost a year of using and that was only because I left it in for awhile. Big money saver if you can get use to it!
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.

Oh my GOSH. This product is amazing. I never thought I would ditch tampons but boy was I wrong. Lunette has given me FREEDOM. I forget I'm on my period all the time. I have evem seen improvements in my cycle; I'm cramp free and I have shorter periods than before. It NEVER leaks and is simply the best.

Pro tip: cut the stem completely off! It gets in the way during insertion and I didn't need it.
Maria L.
Maria L.

This changed my life! It's surprisingly comfortable and I like how it can be worn for 12 hours at a time. It is easy to clean and reusable, so it eliminates the need to run to CVS once a month and spend $20.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Changed my cycles for the better! It's a hundred times more comfortable than a tampon, and with 12 hours of wear before needing to change with ZERO risk of TSS, I honestly FORGOT I was on my cycle last month...I FORGOT. That has never happened since I first got my cycle. I will never go back to disposable menstrual products, and I highly recommend this to ALL my friends, family, and internet acquaintances.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC

I haven't used this exact brand, I used EvaCup but it is very comfortable. I prefer this over pads and tampons. And these don't cause TSS. It's reusable for up to 10 years so in the long run it is MUCH cheaper than pads and tampons and it's more eco friendly.
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.

Are you able to have sex with the cup in?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA

Users - do you sleep with the cup, or is it day use only?
Audrey G.
Audrey G.

Can you feel it while inserted?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I want to try a menstrual cup really bad but I'm nervous. So my questions are as followed, have you tried it? What is your experience with it? Is it worth it? Which one is best.. I saw a few at Walmart.. Does it fall out? Does the blood get on you? That won't bother me I'd just like to be aware before it gets on my hands lol or my panties. Sorry for all the questions. I'm interested :)
Jana D.
Jana D.

Does this cup really work so well? I've seen all videos in internet and can not find any reason not to buy it! Do you regret your purchase ?

Join Now