Lunette FeelBetter Liquid Menstrual Cup Wash uploaded by Michaela Ö.Lunette FeelBetter Liquid Menstrual Cup Wash uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY LUNETTE

Nice to see you re one of our cup-using crowd.  As you probably know, your menstrual cup should be kept clean.  Lunette came up with this liquid wash especially for silicone menstrual cups and to make you feel better.  It's scented with lemon and eucalyptus oil for their feel-good properties, but lightly enough that your skin won't get irritated. It's even mild enough to suit most people with allergies. A few more facts: it's made in Finland, never tested on animals, suitable for vegans, free of artificial colors and fragrances. see more...

• What's the difference in this vs, say, castile soap? 1 Answers
  • So what exactly is this wash for? Is it to wash cups or skin?5 Answers
  • I believe it is for the cups.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Since reading some really raunchy stories about tampons and other conventional feminine products I decided to give the menstrual cup a go.... About six months ago I decided to purchase the lunette menstrual cup along with the feel better menstrual cup cleanser. I cannot tell you how happy I am with this products and how I wish I would've discovered it 20 years ago!!
Kristina B.
The bottle will last you a long, long time. Maybe because you'll barely use it. I often just use regular soap to clean my lunette cup. This liquid wash works well, the scent of it cuts any odor from the cup. But, I feel it's a purchase I didn't really have to make, other soaps do fine.
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
Outstanding hand wash. I sometimes use this as a face cleanser as well. Don't be scared to apply to creative places 😜
Michaela Ö.
Arvika, Sweden
This 250 ml bottle will easily last you 24 months witch is how long you can use it after opening it. You only need a small amount to clean your menstrual cup. It works great and the smell is really good. The bottle looks nice and you can't really tell what it's for just by looking at the package.
Michal E.
Healdton, OK
So what exactly is this wash for? Is it to wash cups or skin?
Morgan D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I believe it is for the cups.
Amanda F.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's the difference in this vs, say, castile soap?