BY LUNE+ASTER

WHAT IT IS

This vegan, moisturizing QuickStick provides effortless lip color and care. Formulated with vitamins C+E and orange oil, wear alone or pair with the matching liquid lipstick shade for added polish and shine.

BENEFITS

Vegan, paraben-free QuickStick is a moisturizing lip color that can easily be applied on the go.

KEY INGREDIENTS
  • Vitamin C: helps to repair and protect
  • Vitamin E: helps to hydrate
  • Orange Oil: antioxidant with hydrating properties

lune+aster Powerlips quickstick
  • "I love this lippie. It is very comfortable on the lips, creamy, and the colors are very flattering. And the packaging is perfect" in 7 reviews
  • "I tried the shade “giving back” in stores and it was the perfect nude for me. I loved the formula and it’s vegan! I would totally recommend!" in 4 reviews
Lissette A.
Long Is City, NY
Well unfortunately I wasn’t able to get to @bluemercury to get my #powershade lip color to test and review. @influenster
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
I love the way this works with my skin. Tends to last long. And it's really nice in shades. Perfect for my skin tone
Carissa N.
This lipstick is great to wear everyday with any outfit. Nice color and goes on smoothly. Highly recommend.
Vidhi P.
Amazing amazing product! This product is always with me in my purse!! I can’t live without it. #contest
Chesterly D.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this lipstick, it stays long. I really love the quality and the color. My sister loves it too.
Arely L.
Best lipstick you won’t be disappointed the price is also good for it I love the shades they have
Jennifer G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Me gustó mucho es muy a efectivo en lo que promete el color muy bien muy cremoso genial😀
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
this lipstick is amazin is very cool when i use this lipstick mi lips feels so good

la verdad que si chicas lo recomiendo bastante no lo he recivido por influencers aun pero ya lo compre espero poder recivirlo
Eva F.
New Castle, DE
El tono que más me ha gustado ha sido POWER LUCH, es un labial cremoso bastante pigmentado que deja los labios muy confortables. El formato es muy cómodo ya que es en stick retráctil y no hay que sacarle punta con sacapuntas. Estoy deseando tener uno gracias a la campaña!
Isamar M.
Tucson, AZ
This lippie is perfect for an everyday makeup look, very simple and beautiful... I love how it applies on my lips as well.
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
someone already has it
Crystal A.
Never heard of this brand is it any good???
Y 🌿.
Has anyone tried this? Where can I go test it out?
Allison K.
Astoria, NY
lune+aster Powerlips quickstick I never received this VoxBox, who should I speak to/contact about this?
Olynsie M.
New Rochelle, NY
What is the price range for these lippies?