BY LUNE+ASTER

WHAT IT IS

This vegan, moisturizing QuickStick provides effortless lip color and care. Formulated with vitamins C+E and orange oil, wear alone or pair with the matching liquid lipstick shade for added polish and shine.

BENEFITS

Vegan, paraben-free QuickStick is a moisturizing lip color that can easily be applied on the go.

KEY INGREDIENTS
  • Vitamin C: helps to repair and protect
  • Vitamin E: helps to hydrate
  • Orange Oil: antioxidant with hydrating properties

lune+aster Powerlips quickstick
  • "I love this lippie. It is very comfortable on the lips, creamy, and the colors are very flattering. And the packaging is perfect" in 7 reviews
  • "I tried the shade “giving back” in stores and it was the perfect nude for me. I loved the formula and it’s vegan! I would totally recommend!" in 4 reviews
Susan M.
Woodland Park, NJ
I've tried other products lije this before but this formula is really the nicest one I've seen ir tried. The colors are very flattering! I'm impressed!
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
It’s amazing! I love love love this product! I would recommend it to anyone. I love that it last a long time. You can find this just about anywhere.
Elle R.
Reminds me of tartes lippie lingerie crayons. Cool matte balm like application. Great for daytime looks when u just want an even color.
Good stuff.
Jazlyn C.
Tara F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are amazing!!! The color range can be improved, however the colors do work for everyone! They are so soft on the lips and feel amazing!
Erin B.
CULVER CITY, CA
Wonderful product because it's natural tone keeps your lioa looking fresh. It's inexpensive and you can take it on the go. it's lovely
Jelena B.
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
Very pretty nude for the spring and summer time! I searched the product in store and found the color payoff to be gorgeous!
Arlene T.
The color vlogger is gorgeous. The perfect summer color. With vitamin c&e it makes your lips super soft and very kissable.
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely soft and creamy . Love these shades especially this color this long lasting formula is great for a natural look
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
someone already has it
Crystal A.
New York City
Never heard of this brand is it any good???
Y 🌿.
Has anyone tried this? Where can I go test it out?
Allison K.
Astoria, NY
lune+aster Powerlips quickstick I never received this VoxBox, who should I speak to/contact about this?
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the price range for these lippies?