BY LUNE+ASTER

WHAT IT IS

This vegan, moisturizing QuickStick provides effortless lip color and care. Formulated with vitamins C+E and orange oil, wear alone or pair with the matching liquid lipstick shade for added polish and shine.

BENEFITS

Vegan, paraben-free QuickStick is a moisturizing lip color that can easily be applied on the go.

KEY INGREDIENTS
  • Vitamin C: helps to repair and protect
  • Vitamin E: helps to hydrate
  • Orange Oil: antioxidant with hydrating properties

lune+aster Powerlips quickstick
  • "I love this lippie. It is very comfortable on the lips, creamy, and the colors are very flattering. And the packaging is perfect" in 7 reviews
  • "I tried the shade “giving back” in stores and it was the perfect nude for me. I loved the formula and it’s vegan! I would totally recommend!" in 4 reviews
Bristy J.
Los Angeles , CA
I got the shade date night is it’s such a great shade on my nc35 skintone. It compliments it very well, it doesn’t dry out lips but it has great six to eight hour staying power without any major eating but drinking with it is fine. Would rec and but again.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
This lipstick is easy to apply. The varieties of shades are awesome. It feel smooth and creamy. It's good for every day use because doesn't dry your lips. I tested this product as part of a contest.
Samantha S.
I love this shade by lune + aster. It compliments my skin tone very well, which is a more olive type complexion. Perfect to wear on any occasion and would highly recommend all the shades. The color options are great!
Miosotty H.
I already go to get my #luneandaster powerlips. It's been one of the best products I've used keeps my lip hydrated at the same time keeping the color and also is vegan.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I just bought this today and am already in love with it!!! I love the way the color looks on me (Power Lunch). Also I love the fact that it has vitamins and that it tastes like a fresh orange!!! It is very smooth going on and also wears well! Highly recommend!!!
Stacey A.
Brooklyn, NY
Couldn’t make it to the store to review this but it looks perfect for sticking in your makeup bag, the color looks better in a liquid formula so this is a pass for me
Perla A.
Bronx , NY
This lipstick is really good! I would say I’ve seen some Better. But this one is definitely worth it. It’s easy to apply and the packaging is really nice.
Ruth D.
I received this as a gift and i loved the pink color on it. When i tried it on it was nice and soft and the tint was perfect for me. Overall i like it!
Susan M.
Woodland Park, NJ
I've tried other products lije this before but this formula is really the nicest one I've seen ir tried. The colors are very flattering! I'm impressed!
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
It’s amazing! I love love love this product! I would recommend it to anyone. I love that it last a long time. You can find this just about anywhere.
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
someone already has it
Crystal A.
Never heard of this brand is it any good???
Y 🌿.
Has anyone tried this? Where can I go test it out?
Allison K.
lune+aster Powerlips quickstick I never received this VoxBox, who should I speak to/contact about this?
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the price range for these lippies?