BY LUNE+ASTER

WHAT IT IS

This vegan, moisturizing QuickStick provides effortless lip color and care. Formulated with vitamins C+E and orange oil, wear alone or pair with the matching liquid lipstick shade for added polish and shine.

BENEFITS

Vegan, paraben-free QuickStick is a moisturizing lip color that can easily be applied on the go.

KEY INGREDIENTS
  • Vitamin C: helps to repair and protect
  • Vitamin E: helps to hydrate
  • Orange Oil: antioxidant with hydrating properties

lune+aster Powerlips quickstick
  • "I love this lippie. It is very comfortable on the lips, creamy, and the colors are very flattering. And the packaging is perfect" in 7 reviews
  • "I tried the shade “giving back” in stores and it was the perfect nude for me. I loved the formula and it’s vegan! I would totally recommend!" in 4 reviews
Catherine G.
I tried the product in store and decided that the shade date night was too good to pass up. It is a beautiful deep red shade that has a slight berry undertone. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. It is not as pigmented as I expected though and you can see my lip color underneath. This is probably even more true with the lighter shades. I like the packaging it's simple and chic and I like the shape of the bullet, it let's you go around your lip line easily. You should probably wear a lip liner with, I find it bleeds a little. But if you're only applying one coat you can skip it. I would definitely recommend to others, it's a perfect formula for work. I tried the product in store and decided that the shade date night was too good to pass up. It is a beautiful deep red shade that has a slight berry undertone. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. It is not as pigmented as I expected though and you can see my lip color underneath. This is probably even more true with the lighter shades. I like the packaging it's simple and chic and I like the shape of the bullet, it let's you go around your lip line easily. You should probably wear a lip liner with, I find it bleeds a little. But if you're only applying one coat you can skip it. I would definitely recommend to others, it's a perfect formula for work.
Sirenita S.
Mount Vernon
Who doesn’t want a lipstick that moisturize the lips and make you look and feel pretty at the same time? 🤷🏻‍♀️ amiright?!

Let’s talk about pros and cons:

Pros:

Cons:
Not long wearing. Also this lipsticks transfer a lot, and I’m not a fan of that. But besides that, I don’t have any other complain.

This QuickSticks are like a treatment, they take care of your lips and are rich in color payoff, no matter the weather nor the hustle! That’s why I love them. You should try ‘em too!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
So let’s talk about pros and cons.

• Pros:
At first I thought they were a bit pricey, but the ingredients convinced me that I had to give ‘em a try. They’re vegan and leave your lips moisturized and super soft at the end of the day. The formula is super creamy and smells good. They’re super easy to apply and make your lips look polished. I’m glad that I bought mine. Double Booked is my new go-to shade, and of course I liked that I don’t have to bring chapsticks nor my eos balm everywhere I go now, just the lune+aster QuickStick. I wish that they could change its formula a bit, just to make them less transferable and more long-wearing.

• Cons:
Just take in consideration that this lipsticks are not that “long wearing” I mean, I had to reapply mine almost 5-8 times a day to make it look perfect; also, this lipsticks transfer a lot, and I’m not a fan of that. You can only find this brand at a Blue Mercury Store and the color range is minimal, only 8 shades from red to beige. But besides that, I don’t have any other complain.

* Pro tip: pair your lippie with a lipliner.
Destiny N.
Bronx, NY
I am involve with this lippie, this will be one of my favor for the spring and summer. Is so creamy and moisturize my lips. I got at 95th street blue mercury in New York. More than 10 people asked me what I was wearing on my lips Yesterday. I match my skin perfectly and is absolutely beautiful. #powershade #contest @Influenster @luneandaster
Alessandra F.
I bought the power lips quickstick in shade double booked! It’s the perfect shade for my skin tone! I love he formula, it is super creamy and slightly sheer but stays much longer than a tinted chapstick. I loved all the colors but this suited my everyday look! I tried this out for a contest on influenster and wasn’t planning on buying it but I ended up loving it and will probably get the liquid lipstick shade soon!
Debbie I.
Wilmette, IL
I was attracted to the packaging at first site, not to mention all the colors and the formula. I ended up buying 2 different colors, sampled them and fell in love. I honestly love their crayons, i always been hesitant when buying crayons instead of lipstick/lipgloss because they tend to dry your lips, but this one is creamy plus the colors are beautiful.
Amanda M.
New York
brought this product at a Blue Mercury store and love it! The color comes off a bit when eating, but it keeps my lips soft and looking fab. The packaging is simple and I truly believe it's a great price for what you get. The ingredients are vegan which is always nice to hear and it lasts quite some time.
Ashley H.
I love this lip product. It is very comfortable on my lips, feels creamy and luxurious, and the colors are very flattering. the packaging is appealing, simple, and makes you want to buy it off the shelf. Having a Blue Mercury near me makes it easy to get, and I'll definitely recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
I loved trying out the quicksticks! The shades are gorgeous, there is a nice shine, its moisturizing, and they feel super comfy to wear! The packaging is simple and beautiful. This is the perfect lip product for spring and summer. I would totally recommend!
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I am not a big lipstick wearer, so I was hesitant to try this. I am a first time user of lune+aster but I was very happy with the product. It goes on smooth and lasts for a full evening! Application is simple, and I would definitely buy this with my own money!
katy v.
parterson nj
someone already has it
Crystal A.
Never heard of this brand is it any good???
Y 🌿.
Has anyone tried this? Where can I go test it out?
Allison K.
lune+aster Powerlips quickstick I never received this VoxBox, who should I speak to/contact about this?
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the price range for these lippies?