BY LUNE+ASTER

WHAT IT IS

This vegan, full color Liquid Lipstick gives you perfectly polished lips. Formulated with vitamins C+E, aloe and avocado oil, wear alone or over the matching QuickStick shade for added depth and hydration.

BENEFITS

Vegan, paraben-free Liquid Lipstick is a moisturizing lip color that can easily be applied on the go.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Is it glossy o matte??1 Answers
  • Whats your #powershade ?! Mine is Long Walk!3 Answers
  • Does anyone else think that this is trying to be a dupe o...1 Answers
lune+aster PowerLips Liquid Lipstick
  • "I went just to Macys just to review the product but I fell in love with it and bought myself the #powerlips liquid lipstick in Long Walk!!! I always look for a nice neutral shade for my medium skin tone that doesn’t feel thick, sticky or make my lips dry. This does the complete opposite because its infused with vitamin E and avocado oil AND its vegan and gluten free! By far the favorite liquid lipstick!" in 8 reviews
  • "I was pleasantly surprised with this liquid lipstick. Its very pigmented , comfortable on the lips and long lasting" in 4 reviews
  • "This was time going into blue Mercury and the experience was amazing I got to try on Lune + Aster lipstick and it definitely meet my expectations the packaging is so cute and its very affordable I brought the shade Givingback and I love it , it's so creamy and it last long I do recommend this lipstick for a first time buy I will be going back for more" in 4 reviews
Eva C.
I got the color LiveStream. I had hoped this would be somewhat matte because I am a mom and I constantly have toddlers rubbing up against my face. This was not matte at all. The formula was great and super soft on the lips but it was so sticky. My hair kept getting stuck in it. Was all over my teeth. Had to wipe a good amount off and add translucent powder to keep it from transfering onto everything. Was a little disheartening considering that it costs 22 dollars plus tax. That was the only issue I had though. The colors are so beautiful and they are Vegan so That is nice. Cruelty free.
Dr 🌿.
I went to the Blue Mercury store on 22nd Street in New York to sample this new product as part of a contest. I liked it so much I ended up buying it. It is very creamy and easy to apply. I love the neutral options for everyday wear. I got the one in Double Booked and I am also thinking of getting the darker red shade. This will be my new go-to everyday shade.

#powershade #contest @Influenster @luneandaster
Jennifer C.
Color isn’t a shade o normally go for. I live a deep blue red typically but this is great for everyday wear. It’s long lasting and creamy. I hate when my lips are dry with color and it just makes them look worse! This doesn’t do that! Very hydrating!
Nicole Z.
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I have been looking for a nice neutral shade that isn't too crazy so I can wear it on a daily basis, and this was just perfect! I feel like it is a good value for what you are getting, and it lasted all night! I would buy this again, and I was very happy with my purchase.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
I am super picky about liquid lipsticks because most of them dry out my lips so much. That being said, the Lune + Aster PowerLips is amazing! It was so comfortable to wear, it didn't make my lips super dry, and all of the shades were gorgeous! I would highly recommend
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
I tried this #powershade in exchange for my honest review for a #contest. The formula is great and I love how it applied and wore all day, but I do wish they would extend the shade range and where they are sold. Overall a very good liquid lippie.
Bella S.
I went to blue murc. Just to write the review but I instantly fell in love with the shades and the formula. It’s so velvety and creamy yet stays perfectly on the lips. I fell in love and think it’s a great price for the product! #powershade #contest @Influenster @luneandaster
Sarina P.
Encino, CA
#powershade #contest @Influenster @luneandaster
I found out about this brand through influenster and I’m so glad I did! I LOVED squad. It’s the perfect shade of pink! I forgot to take a pic but I’ll definitely be back to purchase my own ( yes it’s that good )
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Giving back is my favorite shade from luna+ Aster. Its super creamy and comfortable to wear on the lips. I love the shade range. All their shades are gorgeous. I'm going to be purchasing all of them. #powershade #contest @influenster @luneandaster.
Nicole Z.
Whats your #powershade ?! Mine is Long Walk!
neyda a.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 14 piso 391
alguien que me diga su experiencia con el producto ??
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Is it glossy o matte??
Brenda G.
Cd.juarez chihuahua
Is it long lasting?
Amanda W.
Where can I find this product????