BY LUNE+ASTER

WHAT IT IS

This vegan, full color Liquid Lipstick gives you perfectly polished lips. Formulated with vitamins C+E, aloe and avocado oil, wear alone or over the matching QuickStick shade for added depth and hydration.

BENEFITS

Vegan, paraben-free Liquid Lipstick is a moisturizing lip color that can easily be applied on the go.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Is it glossy o matte??1 Answers
  • Whats your #powershade ?! Mine is Long Walk!3 Answers
  • Does anyone else think that this is trying to be a dupe o...1 Answers
lune+aster PowerLips Liquid Lipstick
  • "I went just to Macys just to review the product but I fell in love with it and bought myself the #powerlips liquid lipstick in Long Walk!!! I always look for a nice neutral shade for my medium skin tone that doesn’t feel thick, sticky or make my lips dry. This does the complete opposite because its infused with vitamin E and avocado oil AND its vegan and gluten free! By far the favorite liquid lipstick!" in 8 reviews
  • "I was pleasantly surprised with this liquid lipstick. Its very pigmented , comfortable on the lips and long lasting" in 4 reviews
  • "This was time going into blue Mercury and the experience was amazing I got to try on Lune + Aster lipstick and it definitely meet my expectations the packaging is so cute and its very affordable I brought the shade Givingback and I love it , it's so creamy and it last long I do recommend this lipstick for a first time buy I will be going back for more" in 4 reviews
Nicole Z.
Eva C.
I got the color LiveStream. I had hoped this would be somewhat matte because I am a mom and I constantly have toddlers rubbing up against my face. This was not matte at all. The formula was great and super soft on the lips but it was so sticky. My hair kept getting stuck in it. Was all over my teeth. Had to wipe a good amount off and add translucent powder to keep it from transfering onto everything. Was a little disheartening considering that it costs 22 dollars plus tax. That was the only issue I had though. The colors are so beautiful and they are Vegan so That is nice. Cruelty free.
Y 🌿.
I went to the Blue Mercury store on 22nd Street in New York to sample this new product as part of a contest. I liked it so much I ended up buying it. It is very creamy and easy to apply. I love the neutral options for everyday wear. I got the one in Double Booked and I am also thinking of getting the darker red shade. This will be my new go-to everyday shade.

#powershade #contest @Influenster @luneandaster
Mookie M.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I love all the warm and cold everyday colors they have for selection, I believe are great everyday options! It was my first time using it since got invited from influenster Ann in a visit to my sisters told her to take me to the store to try the brand.... the prices are ok and I just wish they had more selection of fun colors for when I go out!
Jennifer C.
Color isn’t a shade o normally go for. I live a deep blue red typically but this is great for everyday wear. It’s long lasting and creamy. I hate when my lips are dry with color and it just makes them look worse! This doesn’t do that! Very hydrating!
Jennifer N.
Topanga, CA
lune+aster PowerLips Liquid Lipstick I swatched every shade of this product on the back of my hand and was happy to see that every shade was incredibly wearable. It definitely made it hard to choose a favorite shade, a good problem to have, lol. I ultimately went with Unplugged, a pinky nude shade. I really like how smoothly the formula glided on over lips with full coverage and a glossy finish. Most other liquid lipsticks on the market right now are matte finish, which doesn't look so good on me, because my lips tend to be very dry (I never drink enough water) so matte finishes only accentuate all the lines and dryness. I usually end up coating lipsticks with gloss anyway. I'm so glad I found this product that saves me from having to carry too much in my cosmetic bag. I also like how it stays on without feeling heavy or sticky. Well done!
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I have been looking for a nice neutral shade that isn't too crazy so I can wear it on a daily basis, and this was just perfect! I feel like it is a good value for what you are getting, and it lasted all night! I would buy this again, and I was very happy with my purchase.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
I am super picky about liquid lipsticks because most of them dry out my lips so much. That being said, the Lune + Aster PowerLips is amazing! It was so comfortable to wear, it didn't make my lips super dry, and all of the shades were gorgeous! I would highly recommend
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
I tried this #powershade in exchange for my honest review for a #contest. The formula is great and I love how it applied and wore all day, but I do wish they would extend the shade range and where they are sold. Overall a very good liquid lippie.
Nicole Z.
Whats your #powershade ?! Mine is Long Walk!
Amanda W.
Where can I find this product????
Alex S.
Does anyone else think that this is trying to be a dupe of NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment? How do the two compare?
Brenda G.