lundberg® wild blend® rice blend

by LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS

A custom blend of while & whole grain brown rice. 100% Whole Grain Stamp: 45g or more per serving. Recipe: Roasted Vegetable Pilaf Provencal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of lundberg® wild blend® rice blend !
Linda M.
lundberg® wild blend® rice blend  uploaded by Linda M.
Nutty and gluten free, this wild blend rice provides whole grain nutrients or good health and good taste. I've purchased this several times and have always been satisfied. I will continue to buy an recommend this rice.
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite type of rice.  When cooked the texture is more firm than white,  jasmine, or basmati.  That is to be expected with whole grain products.  Yet some of the the grains are softer than others therefore the blended taste.  I prefer to cook it in chicken broth with a tab of butter for the best flavor!
Allaiyah W.
My family went through several brands of wild rice & liked this one the best.

For tastiest results, boil in a blend of beef & chicken broth or water with Better than Bouillon, porcini powder, garlic powder, onion powder, & rosemary.
My family went through several brands of wild rice & liked this one the best.

Looking for your answer?