BY LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS

LUNDBERG FARMS 12x 6 OZ WASABI RICE CHIPS, Seasoned with naturally spicy Japanese flavor and packed with brown rice, our Wasabi Rice chips are a delicious treat, : GLUTEN FREE, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA7799 see more...

• Any cooking receipts using these chips?1 Answers
Cearra G.
Cearra G.
Port Hadlock, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips are my favorite. They have the right amount of crunch kinda like a kettle chips, the flavor is amazing I haven't actually ate Wasabi before but love Wasabi flavored food. All the flavors of chips by this brand are very good.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
My children loved these chips. They are a staple item for snack time and must be packed in every lunch. I don't mind since it is a healthy snack and beats feeding them greasy nasty potato chips.
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Ok these are addictive! I have had a thing for wasabi flavor lately. I can tell you these wasabi rice chips are so good!!!! Yummm!!
Antioch, CA
This brand has become one of my favorites! The texture of the chip taste very fresh, organic, and healthy. Different flavors are out, very true to taste.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
These are decent. I'm not a big wasabi fan but I've tried these in the original flavor and they were good.
Antioch, CA
Any cooking receipts using these chips?