BY LUNDBERG

Organic Lundberg® Family Farms Since 1937 Sweet Dreams® Organic Brown Rice Syrup.
Non GMO project.
Verified nongmoproject.org
Gluten free.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the best organic product that I have used it's not too much sugar it's a perfect balance of sugar . This product will make your meal very tasteful and the organic is the best part . I love my Organic syrup.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been using this for a while as a substitute for sugar and honey in recipes and I really love it. It has a nice mellow flavor. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this syrup its great for baking cakes, cookies etc. I also use it in my pancakes and smoothies.
Kimberly M.
I want to try this now from seeing it on here I never have known this existed but it's a must-try.
Garu_Tip T.
Doral, FL
I really am a person who really enjoys sweets and goodies, and of course this product I loved!
Shay A.
My grand dad love using this he usually use it for sweet bread I highly recommend this
Lisa M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is one of my favorite sweeteners because it isn't too sweet. It has a nice mellow flavor.
Janelle M.
Lebanon, OR
I would recommend this sweeter over Agave Nector! It has a slight caramel flavor and can be used on the Candida Diet. It is easy to use in baked goods or added to a shake. :)
Amber C.
Kansas City
What do you use this product for? What's the taste and texture like?
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
What do you use it for?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is it better for you than other sweeteners?
Maria R.
Does it taste good
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What would you use this in??