Lundberg® Organic Short Grain Brown Rice 12 lb. Bag

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 45g or more per serving. see more...

Brooke A.
The online search for this product began when the Lundberg Farms Organic short-grain brown rice was no longer available in the local grocery stores/wholesale houses. The search ended here with the connection to the Lundberg Farms website, where the "exact" product was easy to find & purchase, including the large size, 12# bag. A cause for concern, this purchase was made as the lead level in rice products scare was being publicized. The Lundberg Farms site addressed the issue with all pertinent information concerning their products so consumers could make intelligent, informed choices as to what to buy & use. Thank you Lundberg Farms and Amazon!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I've been using this race now for 10 years. Easy to cook full of flavor and never sticky. I love that the flavor is and so would be that you can enjoy it. Absolutely delicious I love adding vegetables to it sulci you name it. I eat this every day.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
I like this option for organic rice. The large bag size is nice because buying in bulk always save me some money! It also means I always have rice on hand :)
Valerie Z.
Great option for organic rice! I buy this at Costco in bulk sizes. Use it for everything from chicken and rice to risotto. My family loves it.
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
I really like these. They are a tasty snack, and hold me over until dinner. I didn't like the seaweed ones, but the caramel is super tasty.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
These got me through my bikini competition! So delicious and wholesome, top with almond butter and honey and you've got yourself dessert
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is a good product that I cook often. It is very simple like other rice but this is also good for you.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
This is a bit pricey for brown rice. Taste like normal brown rice, I can buy a cheaper version of rice.
Sheila A.
Four star for its pricey, but this brown rice is by far one of the best there is in the market.