Lundberg Organic Risotto uploaded by MariaGabriela M.

BY LUNDBERG

Parmesan Cheese Risotto, a marvelous repast of Italy, indulges your hunger for an exquisite meal while satisfying your craving for comfort food.  Combining the wholesomeness of rice with quality organic ingredients creates a meal that is down-to-earth yet gourmet. Preparing Risotto from start to finish takes only 20 minutes.  The secret to excellent Risotto lies within Lundberg s Arborio rice.  Stir this amazing rice into a hot broth and see the individual grains plump up within minutes.  Your Risotto will have a rich creamy sauce, yet the grains will remain pleasingly separate and al dente . Fine organic Parmesan cheese blended with a hint of pepper, exotic nutmeg and Lundberg s organic Arborio rice, sets off the delicate flavor of this light, creamy "Risotto Alfredo."  Classico! Arborio Rice, once exclusive to Italy, now flourishes in lush fie see more...

Bailey M.
An excellent choice for a side dinner dish! I get mine at the local whole foods and it never disappoints. My diet isn't a full organic one, but I do what I can! This is an easy way to replace a healthier option without substituting taste :)
Eryn S.
Auburn, AL
I am a HUGE fan of Lundberg organic risotto (preferably the Parmesan flavor). I is extremely easy to prepare, it goes with any main dish you can think of (we pair it with salmon most of the time)! We literally go through boxes and can't get enough of it's delicious flavor.
Christine C.
I love Risotto and will often make it from scratch. I purchased this to test it against homemade. It's really good. Risotto can be intimidating to cook, but this product cooks faster, tastes great and is excellent for those too pressed for time to make the real thing.
Becky K.
Richland, WA
Convenient. So yummy. I love the Parmesan flavor, it's very good. I shouldn't but I could eat a box all by myself.
Sharlene M.
I am terrible at making rice. Not sure what it is, but this product is fool-proof for even me. It is fantastic, easy and tastes great!

Walmart