BY LUNDBERG

Lundberg® Cinnamon Toast Organic Rice Cakes.

Family Farms Since 1937.

Organic. Organic whole grain brown rice.

100% Whole grain.

18g or more per serving.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.

Gluten-free.

Vegan.

Non GMO Project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

USDA organic. see more...

• Are these good rice cakes?? How is the taste?? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
May B.
I honestly was so skeptical when I bought these bc I was like there's no way these are gonna be better than the sugary ones & I was so wrong, I even catch my fiancé eating these and he usually stays away from my healthy snacks
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
These are an awesome snack or a quick breakfast! I sometimes even put almond or sunflower butter on it and it's delicious and adds a bit of protein. It's also a much healthier alternative to toast or sugary cereal.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
These are so yummy! I never feel guilty when I eat to many of these :) surge the plain ones you can add other foods on top
Veronica J.
I eat these rice cakes daily! They are so yummy and they are much more filling than Quaker rice cakes
Nilza B.
I love rice cakes especially anything with cinnamon or Apple he's a really great lightweight snack.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
These are an awesome breakfast food. I love these topped with a little peanut butter
Rachel C.
I looooooooove these but only the plain unsalted. everything else is just too much
Brittany M.
I really like this brand of rice cakes. I like that they are made of brown rice which means more fiber and fuller tummy! The cinnamon is not overpowering and slightly sweet. I bought these at Walmart and got them on sale for the same price as the Quaker ones. Would recommend everyone to try!
Blythe F.
Mesa, AZ
I love these. They are great to eat alone as a snack but also with my yogurt at breakfast with some type of nut butter or fruit spread. My biggest complaint is finding a store that carries them, they carry many of the other flavors but not this one.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
These are one of my favorite snack foods! They only have 80 calories, five of which are from fat, so that makes me feel guiltless for eating them. And I get them locally and they have never tasted stale.
Tam C.
Foodie Expert
Are these good rice cakes?? How is the taste??