BY LUNDBERG

Cynthia G.
Bought these last night and they are fantastic ! They are great plain or with a small amount of peanut butter. I like these much better than the Quaker brand, and I like their ingredients much better as well! Will buy more !!
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I really love this company's products especially these rice cakes they are one of our family's favorites. Compared to the store brand or cheaper versions these really do have a tremendous flavor. The only negative is that they're very hard to find my local Giant Food does not carry them and I have to drive all the way to the Whole Foods which is a bit of a hike or I guess I could try to order them online which I haven't as of yet. I just hope that some more local food stores increase their natural and organic sections to carry more products like these rice cakes.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
These babies are delicious!! I put peanut butter on them and sometimes jelly and it always hits the spot! They are crunchy and satisfy both that crunch I'm looking for but also they are healthy! I definitely say pick these up next time you're at the store!
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
Pretty good for a rice cake. A bit more expensive than my usual brand and I have only found them at the health food store.
Alice R.
Ive been craving popcorn and i love this because its easy to make and you can add whatever you want as a flavor.
Caitlin M.
I love rice cake like snacks. The organic thing is a plus these are pretty good and filling enough for a snack