Lundberg® Organic California White Basmati Rice 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Melissa S.

BY LUNDBERG FAMILY FARMS

Cultivating a Family TraditionOver the years, the Lundberg family has produced high quality organic rice products. It's our passion and has been for over three generations. We pride ourselves on growing rice that is good for you and the environment. We've grown our rice sustainably, long before anyone use the word. Our organic farming methods conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. At Lundberg Family Farms, we specialize in organic whole grain and gluten-free rice products. Nothing fancy there, just lots of natural deliciousness. see more...

Joanna N.
Brookeville, MD
Delicious and love the easy right seal on reusable bag. Made stuffed tomatoes and used this rice with ground beef & veggies for filling. Tasty but kind of expensive for rice. I would recommend for you to try it!
Danielle R.
Tried this rice out for the first time today, and it's very yummy! It wasn't hard to make at all, and it cooks well. I topped mine with Asian Medley veggies and it was DELICIOUS!! It's Gluten Free and Organic, that's a plus in my book.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Love this brand. It never disappoints. The rice always cooks well! I've tried the brown rice and this jasmine rice type. I recommend it to all rice lovers!
Brianna V.
Basmati rice is so yummy! You definitely want organic when it comes to rice because it can be treated with a lot of pesticides and contain arsenic!
JJ J.
We love to eat rice and this one in particular taste amazing:) best part it's organic less pesticides that I have to worry about.
Maiesha M.
Plano, TX
Delicious rice. My son is not a big rice eater and this is the only rice he'll eat. Cooks great in a rice cooker too!
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
I love this brand! It's my favorite rice. It always cooks really nice and I love it.