BY LUNDBERG #85 in Snack Cakes

Eco Farmed Lundberg® Family Farms Since 1937 Whole Grain Brown Rice.
100% whole grain 18g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Lightly salted.
nongmoproject.org.
8.5 oz (241g). see more...

Buy on Target
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
My family loves these rice cakes! Non-gmo is important to us and I feel safe feeding them to my 14 month old who absolutely loves them. A delicious and healthy snack in between meals. For a treat, spread almond butter or cinnamon sugar/stevia on them!
Emily B.
Emily B.
These are perfect with peanut butter but I can't imagine eating these plain because they can be a little dry
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
I love love LOVE rice cakes, and when I found out there is such a thing as a brown rice cake, it was like a match made in heaven. My daughter and I can easily polish off a bag or two of these in a day - so good! (and healthy too, which is always nice)
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son eats these like they are candy. They are healthy, good tasting, and inexpensive. They taste great alone or with peanut butter or any spread
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, para comer en la mañana o en la tarde son muy buenas, crujientes y deliciosas. Al principio dudaba de comerlas pero ahora las adoro
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
I love rice cakes! They are a nice light snack to get me through my work day. and in addition they are actually good for you!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Reasonably priced. Rice cakes are not my favorite, but love them with a little peanut butter, jelly, or Nutella
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great plain or with toppings like peanut butter. make them even fancier with sliced avocado, red onion and tuna. Perfect for lunchboxes too.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Add some peanut butter and you have the best afternoon snack. I love giving these to my kids. They really enjoy them.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
These are a great snack product! I'll spread some all natural peanut butter and top with banana slices in the afternoon.