BY LUNDBERG

Eco Farmed Lundberg® Family Farms Since 1937 Whole Grain Brown Rice.
100% whole grain 18g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Lightly salted.
nongmoproject.org.
8.5 oz (241g). see more...

Jenn F.
I love love LOVE rice cakes, and when I found out there is such a thing as a brown rice cake, it was like a match made in heaven. My daughter and I can easily polish off a bag or two of these in a day - so good! (and healthy too, which is always nice)
Kristie C.
My family loves these rice cakes! Non-gmo is important to us and I feel safe feeding them to my 14 month old who absolutely loves them. A delicious and healthy snack in between meals. For a treat, spread almond butter or cinnamon sugar/stevia on them!
Erika M.
Lundberg rice cakes are awesome! The best brand I have found that carry brown rice flavors. I enjoy these as a snack with peanut butter because I stay full longer because brown rice takes longer for the stomach to break down.
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
I loved rice cakes long before I discovered brown rice cakes... Definitely an upgrade!! I love them and its such a quick healthy snack that is so versatile. Tastes good with peanut butter, jelly, chocolate spread, or plain!
Hannah D.
Is it weird that I love these so much?! I love rice cakes as a snack and as we all know many times they do just taste like Styrofoam so when you find one that doesn't then that is like winning the lottery. Nice flavor.
Kassie P.
Yummy! Tastes just a good a regular white rice cakes and super fun to have kids much on. great with peanut butter or almond butter and banana slices on top!
Stacy C.
These are great plain or with toppings like peanut butter. make them even fancier with sliced avocado, red onion and tuna. Perfect for lunchboxes too.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not exactly "sweet tooth" worthy but this is a good snack when you're trying to eat healthy, or when you're avoiding gluten. Lightly salted and crispy!
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son eats these like they are candy. They are healthy, good tasting, and inexpensive. They taste great alone or with peanut butter or any spread
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
I love these! Maybe too much. I know they are healthy but I can sort of rip through them really fast. It makes me feel like I'm eating junk food.

back