BY LUNDBERG #20 in Rice

Lundberg® Gluten-Free Spaghetti Organic Brown Rice Pasta.

Organic.

Family farms Since 1937.

Whole grain.

Good source of fiber with 4g per serving.

Vegan.

USDA organic. see more...

• Can you tell a difference in the taste of this then the white pasta 8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
KaylA D.
KaylA D.
Taft, CA
Taste great I love that it's organize and brow rice had it for dinner with Alfredo sauce the other night boyfriend loved it so did I
Rebekah V.
Rebekah V.
Love it! We can finally eat spagetti again without feeling guilty. So yummy and tastes alot like the wheat noodles.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Foodie Expert
Did not think I would like it. But it truly tastes really good, I definitely recommend people to try it.
Takes a little bit longer to cook but takes great and my family loves it! Highly recommend!
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Los amo en verdad son riquísimos y no se toma mucho tiempo para hacerlo además que soy una amante de la pasta.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
This pasta is really good. You don't notice that it's gluten free. Tastes just like regular pasta. :) and the brown rice of it is
Really good. I'm surprised how good it tastes being brown rice. :) I highly recommend it to any pasta lover.
Michelle r.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
Our daughter loves pasta for dinner, especially spaghetti. Tonight we tried this to be a little less guiltfull about what we are feeding here. It did take longer for al dente, but it absorbed the pasta sauce well and was delicious
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I love the health benefits of this pasta over white. I'm a repeat customer and I love how it's gluten free and healthy. Brown rice are not heavy. The taste is rich in vitamins. I would recommend buying these over the traditional white noodles, your body will thank you.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
As someone who recently found out I have celiac and can no longer eat gluten, finding a tasty gluten free rice was a bit daunting. I have to say that I loved this Lundberg brown rice pasta. It didn't have a weird taste, it cooked like normal pasta, and tasted wonderful with regular spaghetti sauce. While it's a bit pricey, it's worth it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
I always get a whole grain pasta, and Lundberg Organic Brown Rice Pasta Spaghetti is my favorite. It seemed like it took a little longer to cook, but the flavor was on point.
April B.
April B.
Hazard, KY
Can you tell a difference in the taste of this then the white pasta