BY LUNDBERG

Lundberg Family Farms Wasabi Rice Chips: 15% organic ingredients Wheat free No artificial colors or flavors Gluten free see more...

• Never had these, they look really healthy! I never saw th...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Lundberg rice chips and my favorite fla...1 Answers
Erica J.
Mckinney, TX
I love these chips. I found them about a year ago at a Spouts supermarket in North Dallas, but I was not able to find them again until recently at a Natural Grocer in Denton. These chips are delicious! They are slightly sweet and spicy - tastes like wasabi too, but it isn't overpowering. They are gluten free as well, so easy on digestion. LOVE THEM!
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
While I absolutely love Lundberg chips, this flavor isn't as good as the Santa Fe Barbecue, in my opinion. The wasabi is slightly sweet and not as spicy as I'd hoped. However, they're still really tasty!
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I haven't eaten the wasabi flavor, I've had the original from sprouts market for $4/5 and they were amazing, tasted so fresh and not saturated in fat. Good crunch and kept for sometime after opening
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
I'm a huge fan of Lundberg rice chips and my favorite flavor is the Santa Fe barbecue. While this isn't my favorite flavor, I'm wondering if anyone has any creative ways to use this flavor in a recipe? Perhaps nachos or as the vessel for ahi tartare?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Never had these, they look really healthy! I never saw these at wal mart, do they sale them there?