BY LUNDBERG

Lundberg Family Farms Santa Fe Barbecue Rice Chips: 70% organic Brown rice crunch sensation Gluten free Wheat free Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
These are my absolute favorite chips! The barbecue flavor is different but absolutely delicious. I wish more stores carried them, but in Northern California I've found them at Lucky, Whole Foods and Raley's. They're based out of Northern California so I love supporting a local business!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
New Richmond , WI
Foodie Expert
My dad recently went gluten free, so these ended up in their house! Excited to give them a try, at first I wasn't sure if I liked them or not. Soon I became obsessed. Hard to find in stores near by, I ordered on Amazon. BBQ and Sea Salt are amazing!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
Foodie Expert
I came across these chips while looking for snacks that are dairy/soy free. They are delicious! They're a hearty chip with just the right amount of seasoning.
Jessica
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
We buy these from Whole Foods frequently and love them! BBQ is certainly my favorite flavor and I love it with hummus, too. My husband is obsessed with the Wasabi kind but can not find it very often. When he does he buys multiple bags.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Birmingham, MI
I love the Lundberg Family Farms Rice Chips. Lime is my favorite flavor but the Santa Fe Barbecue is a close second