BY LUNDBERG

joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
Lindbergh organic rice cakes are the best tasting. I've tried other brands, they don't stand up to this brand. I am gluten free so I use these in replacement of eating bread. Great for a savory chicken salad or used for breakfast with fruit spreads. Always in my pantry.
Jill S.
I really enjoy these rice cakes. They have a pleasant texture and come in a variety of flavors. The sesame tamari are great! They are a healthy option with flavor! They are also a great choice for those concerned with Eco food choices.
Justice E.
Recently starting my diet I have came to eating a lot of rice cakes to curve my craving for foods and over eating. These kind are really good though.
Dallas L.
I absolutely love this brand of rice cakes, it gets my craving of popcorn out of me. I love that they also have a unique taste and texture to them compared to Quaker brand.