Lundberg Brown Rice Organic Rice Cakes Salt-Free uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY LUNDBERG

Lundberg® Gluten-Free Salt-Free Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Cakes.
Growing great rice for generations™. Wholegrain goodness.
Organic.
Family farms since 1937.
100% whole grain.
18g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grain daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Vegan.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marcela T.
Palo Alto, CA
I love the Lundberg Brown Rice cakes! I eat it everyday in the morning. I prefer the unsalted flavor, because I usually eat my rice cake with jam. The good thing about this product is easy to find in any grocery store.
Kimberly T.
These rice cakes are unexpectingly delicious. The crunchiest I've ever had. So delicious!
Josie H.
I was surprise that I actually like this rice cake. I had to buy because I was on a diet that let's me eat brown rice. I was scare taking the first bite but afterward, I couldn't stop eating it. It was very yummy.
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
I really love them. It's very healthy and tastes good. The perfect option to be healthy and if you are on a diet the perfect option of snack.
Kate E.
I love them, I buy them very often,organic,gluten free perfect for my little boy, he can't eat gluten.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love Lundberg rice cakes in just about every flavor. I put peanut butter or almond butter on these and it makes a yummy satisfying snack. The brown rice flavor on its own is not great but it is great with topping. If you like some more flavor in your food, the caramel flavor is so yummy and is good on its own. These are also 100% organic so they are much better for you than other brands.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
I absolutely love Lundberg rice cakes. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar I believe it is. I typically each the flavored ones plain as a source of carbohydrates and love that most of them are organic! If you find that they are bland simply add almond butter for a healthy snack!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
These are very basic rice cakes. If you really enjoy rice cakes, you'll enjoy these! However, you can always serve them with some natural peanut butter spread on top. I like the fact that these are gluten free and salt free, making them a healthy snacking choice.
Tiffany M.
Absolutely in love with the Lunberg Organic Rice Cakes!!! I top them with fruits and peanut butter and it's a perfect to-go snack and very healthy.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I love Lundberg Organic Rice Cakes. I prefer the unsalted because they add too much salt to the salted rice cakes for my taste. These are perfect as a substitute for bread. I will top them with just about anything, savory or sweet. They are always really crisp out of the bag, and a very low calorie snack.