Lundberg Brown Rice Organic Rice Cakes Salt-Free uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY LUNDBERG

Lundberg® Gluten-Free Salt-Free Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Cakes.
Growing great rice for generations™. Wholegrain goodness.
Organic.
Family farms since 1937.
100% whole grain.
18g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grain daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Vegan.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
These are to DIE FOR!! Whenever I was in my Prime pageant days these were my favorite things to eat as a treat! They taste great with just about anything on them and they are fairly healthy. I also suffer from IBS and these do not make anything flare up! I love them and buy them from Sprouts constantly!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
These are very basic rice cakes. If you really enjoy rice cakes, you'll enjoy these! However, you can always serve them with some natural peanut butter spread on top. I like the fact that these are gluten free and salt free, making them a healthy snacking choice.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Absolutely in love with the Lunberg Organic Rice Cakes!!! I top them with fruits and peanut butter and it's a perfect to-go snack and very healthy.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I found this thanks to my coach! She suggested this with almond butter as snacks and I love it
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I love Lundberg Organic Rice Cakes. I prefer the unsalted because they add too much salt to the salted rice cakes for my taste. These are perfect as a substitute for bread. I will top them with just about anything, savory or sweet. They are always really crisp out of the bag, and a very low calorie snack.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake Mills, WI
I absolutely love Lundberg rice cakes. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar I believe it is. I typically each the flavored ones plain as a source of carbohydrates and love that most of them are organic! If you find that they are bland simply add almond butter for a healthy snack!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
These rice cakes are unexpectingly delicious. The crunchiest I've ever had. So delicious!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love Lundberg rice cakes in just about every flavor. I put peanut butter or almond butter on these and it makes a yummy satisfying snack. The brown rice flavor on its own is not great but it is great with topping. If you like some more flavor in your food, the caramel flavor is so yummy and is good on its own. These are also 100% organic so they are much better for you than other brands.
Katy A.
Katy A.
I am a vegan who has been enjoying Lundberg organic rice cakes for the past several years. Before I discovered the Lundberg brand, my previous experience with rice cakes was with a popular national brand that tasted like cardboard. Based on the positive reviews, I decided that this brand might be worth trying.

Now Lundberg rice cakes are a staple in my life. I eat them daily, with all sorts of toppings. One of my favorite ways is my alternative to pizza that even my non vegan husband enjoys. I cover a crispy Lundberg rice cake with pizza sauce and instead of cheese, I use a creamy hummus. It makes a nice lunch. I also use the Lundberg rice cakes as a snack or dessert base. I cover it with my homemade chocolate sauce and sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Even basic peanut butter and jelly tastes better on these crispy 60 calorie cakes.

They are so fresh and do tend to crumble a little, unlike the cardboard tasting cakes that stay firm. However, I just put the crumbs that break off over the topping since I love every morsel of these tasty cakes.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Gross. I would not recommend getting these. they have no flavor at all ! your aren't missing anything!