Lundberg Brown Rice Organic Rice Cakes Salt-Free uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY LUNDBERG

Lundberg® Gluten-Free Salt-Free Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Cakes.
Growing great rice for generations™. Wholegrain goodness.
Organic.
Family farms since 1937.
100% whole grain.
18g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grain daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Vegan.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
These are to DIE FOR!! Whenever I was in my Prime pageant days these were my favorite things to eat as a treat! They taste great with just about anything on them and they are fairly healthy. I also suffer from IBS and these do not make anything flare up! I love them and buy them from Sprouts constantly!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I found this thanks to my coach! She suggested this with almond butter as snacks and I love it
Marcela T.
Marcela T.
Palo Alto, CA
I love the Lundberg Brown Rice cakes! I eat it everyday in the morning. I prefer the unsalted flavor, because I usually eat my rice cake with jam. The good thing about this product is easy to find in any grocery store.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I love Lundberg Organic Rice Cakes. I prefer the unsalted because they add too much salt to the salted rice cakes for my taste. These are perfect as a substitute for bread. I will top them with just about anything, savory or sweet. They are always really crisp out of the bag, and a very low calorie snack.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
These are very basic rice cakes. If you really enjoy rice cakes, you'll enjoy these! However, you can always serve them with some natural peanut butter spread on top. I like the fact that these are gluten free and salt free, making them a healthy snacking choice.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
I absolutely love Lundberg rice cakes. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar I believe it is. I typically each the flavored ones plain as a source of carbohydrates and love that most of them are organic! If you find that they are bland simply add almond butter for a healthy snack!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Absolutely in love with the Lunberg Organic Rice Cakes!!! I top them with fruits and peanut butter and it's a perfect to-go snack and very healthy.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
These rice cakes are unexpectingly delicious. The crunchiest I've ever had. So delicious!
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
This is so helpful while eating clean and healthy, right sized, don't get chewy quickly after open
Emily B.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Gross. I would not recommend getting these. they have no flavor at all ! your aren't missing anything!