BY LUNDBERG #45 in Snack Cakes

Lundberg® Gluten-Free Lightly Salted Organic Brown Rice Rice Cakes.
Growing great rice for generations™. Wholegrain goodness.
Organic whole grain brown rice.
100% whole grain.
18g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Family farms since 1937.
Vegan.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I really like this brand of rice cakes but in order to make them into a filling snack I have to add a small amount of peanut butter. " in 5 reviews
  • "These taste great and are slightly salty which I love!" in 1 review
  • "These especially taste even better with some peanut butter !I also liked that they are organic! " in 1 review
  • "What an exciting feeling to share yummy and healthy snacks that I ate with my children!" in 1 review
  • "Or crush them and use in a trail mix 👍" in 1 review
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
I bought these instead of my usual quaker brand because I figured I would try the brown rice. I was sadly disappointed however because the "lightly salted" tasted like it was loaded up with salt! If you like salty rice cakes I guess these are for you…I don't even want to know what the normal salt ones taste like….
Carina J.
Carina J.
I love how light these are.They are very affordable with simple ingredients.You can top them with anything you would put on a sandwich.Love them with almond butter and fruit.I get them in whole foods.Would recommend them especially in the summer when you want something lighter.
kelley t.
kelley t.
They are very light. Sometimes I'll put a slice of swiss cheese on top or peanut butter with chocolate chips. Its inexpensive and a nice snack. I get these all the time because they are so easy to eat and I can pack them in my lunch. They are also good plain too.
Renee. C.
Renee. C.
I was not happy with this product at all. Would not recommend. Taste is,very plain and very dry similar to cardboard. I was surprised see the brown rice but sadly disappointed. Especially being since I enjoy the quaker brand of rice cakes
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
I prefer these over other flavorless brands. We can easily go through a stack in two days in our house hold. Very versatile as you can load them with jam, cheese and meat, or even too with avocado, lemon juice, and tomatoes.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Charleston, SC
As far as rice cakes go they sort of all taste like nothing, but these are actually pretty good! They fall apart a bit but they're nice and salty and delicious with almond butter!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Environmentalist Expert
Rice cake are the best. Love this brad is more healthy and is organic. Try this with peanut butter and some bananas.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Top with natural peanut butter and sliced banana for a delicious and healthy snack!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
One of my favorite rice cake brands. I love these so much because they all have so much potential, and you can add so much to them. Top them off with peanut butter and raisins and you have a healthy morning breakfast.
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
A good healthy snack I like to have on hand. Also, because it doesn't have an over powerful flavor, you can get creative with toppings. (PB, avocado, honey, nutella, etc.)
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What's your favorite topping for rice cakes? :) xx
Arlene R.
Are these more on the fluffy and chewy side or the crispier side?
Frezyl G.
Frezyl G.
Are these chewy inside?
Arlene R.
Are these more on the fluffy side or chewy side?
Gueselle M.
Gueselle M.
Does this brand of rice cakes come in other flavors? If so what are the flavors?