BY LUNCHBOTS

Healthier Than Plastic, Better For The Environment The LunchBots Duo is the ideal container for snacks. It has a handy divider for crackers and cheese, fruit and nuts, and more. 6.25" x 4.5" x 1.75" Top rack dishwasher safe Highest quality, 18/8 stainless steel Stainless steel container and lid, no plastic Top of lid powder coated green with a non-VOC finish Independently lab certified to be lead-free Lid designed to fit tight so food won t fall out Best for solid food, lunchbots are not water tight Thank you for making healthy choices. LunchBots are healthier than plastic and better for the environment.  Made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel.  LunchBots do not leach chemicals like plastic does.  Eco-friendly and reusable.  LunchBots help us protect our environment and eliminate the use of plastic baggies and containers.&nb see more...

LunchBots Stainless Steel Lunch Container
  • "I have to be at school ALL day so it keeps my food fresh and I feel like I'm being environmentally friendly." in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Waco
Home Sweet Home Expert
HOW CUTE IS THIS I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS BUT IT'S A NICE SIZE FOR YOUR LUNCH AND I WONDER IF IT SAFE TO USE AND CAN YOU WASH IT IN THE DISHWASHER OR BY HAND I WANT ONE
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this product the lunchbots is a great product and so cute and original and also a pretty affordable product.
Jessica H.
Love this to pack lunch and snacks on the go. Great, durable product that I feel good about using
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
This container looks so cool, I am always trying to be less wasteful and my son normally packs a lunch to school. This would be great for him as long as he remembers to bring it home.
Carleigh P.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought the single, double, and trios and the lunch pail, and the little containers for salad dressing, condiments, etc. These are awesome! I have to be at school ALL day so it keeps my food fresh and I feel like I'm being environmentally friendly. Easy to wash and I think they're really cute!!
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
These are so handy and sleek looking!
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
Easy to use and clean when you're on the go. It doesn't dent easily and lasts quite a long time.
Cindy O.
Manhattan, KS
I love lunchbots so much. They're virtually indestructible and come from a company that stands behind their product. I had a defective lid that the paint would rub off and they sent me a new lid for free! They're awesome for packing a snack to get through the day or cramming a lot of food in bento style for a bigger meal.

They're high quality. My kids will probably be using them forever!
Krystal W.
Gurnee, IL
Non breakable containers to keep my toddlers shacks in that don't leach plastic chemicals onto her food!! Yes please!!
I have 4 of these, one single, double, and two quarter containers! They wash well.. the only complaint j have is that liquid gets through to the iterated sides of you don't use a silicone muffin wrapper to contain things that are juicy!
sana b.
super good for your lunch having stainless steel with durable plastic cover which covers your lunch from bacteria and dust
vanessa r.
Bakersfield, CA
I work out early in the morning and have school right after. so I often pack my breakfast/lunch. do these containers keep your food warm?
LN F.
Does it actually stay stainless?
Melissa S.
Denton, TX
Does this hold a good amount of food? Or is it only for light snacks?
Jamie M.
Puyallup, WA
Has anyone tried the five comparment container? I'm looking for a 5 comparment one. I may go Lunchbot but i would like to find one cheaper where I could buy 5 for my meal preping on Sunday. Any ideas of comparable products I could look into? It doesn't have to be stainless steel.