BY LUNCHABLES

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Review (1)
Holly H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I was curious so I tried this. When coming out of the packet, it looks disgusting. I microwaved for 20 seconds instead of 15 and it was perfect. After stirring a bit, it tasted pretty ok for a snack but is not gourmet by any means. It's one of those nasty boxed foods that I somehow love to eat in my pajamas watching tv. I would probably buy it again if on sale or something but I wouldn't eat it all the time. Also my fritos I think were stale. I had to add my own salsa to give some good taste from that.