Lunchables Turkey & Cheddar With Crackers uploaded by Chrystal A.Lunchables Turkey & Cheddar With Crackers uploaded by Jessi C.

BY LUNCHABLES #6 in Turkey

Fill Them Up With Their Favorite. Turkey Made With White Meat, Kraft Cheddar And Crackers.

Nutritional Highlights:

Good Source Of Calcium And Protein

Jean V.
Alamogordo, NM
The turkey and cheddar has an even portion of crackers, cheese, and turkey. The crackers are buttery with a little salt. The cheddar actually has a cheddar taste and the turkey is okay. Once you stack them together, it tastes really good and also makes a great snack!
Heather W.
I grab a Lunchable when I shop at Walmart because I know they will be fresh. Lunch ables are appealing to the eye because it's a small amount of meats, cheese and crackers that you can snack on between meals or if you've missed a meal. It's always great to have. Walmart has all different ones. My favorite is the turkey with cheddar cheese and cracker, just perfect with a drink. It's not just for kids you know.
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
Lunchables have literally changed my life. I'm not a morning person and getting the kid's lunches together is exhausting. Lunchables are amazing for a quick last minute lunch that tastes great. I buy them consistently and will continue to do so. They're a great price and incredibly convenient!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I know these aren't the healthiest of kid picks but I love having them around for when the kids come out of school and they want an after school snack. It gives me time to make dinner. I always buy them at walmart and look at the packaging before because I want them fresh. Also the price is definitely way cheaper at walmart than other stores.
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
I just had to leave a review here! These are my husband's favorite guilty pleasure. There is nothing more fun than seeing a grown US army captain with huge buff arms eating with such delicacy his Lunchables in the car when I drop him off at the base! I mean he can be a poster ''child'' for this!
Dantrell G.
As I'm eating this, I thought "I wonder if it's reviewed on Influenster?". I should've known better LOL. I've eaten lunchables since I was a kid and the quality is still the same.. DELISH! It's always a yummy snack that I'd definitely recommend to others. My kids love them too!
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are not just for kids like some people may think! This is a great lunch when on the go and a good source of protein, not to mention they are delicious! However, if you are super hungry its not a ton of food. I would recommend it if you are in a hurry to eat
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
Love these! I used to eat them for lunch all the time my sophomore year in college. There are always good deals on them. I like when they come with Oreos or crunch desserts. Filling and delicious! Great for kids too. Turkey is the only one I'll eat.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Lunchables are my fav to take to work, or if you need a snack on the go. I work as a cashier at a grocery store so I only get 15mins breaks each time so these are easy and quick to eat and feel me up enough to where I'm not staving.
Jodenny S.
I have a very picky 5 year old at home. Lucky for me These make the list of her approved snacks. It makes it so easy for me, because I can just grab and go whenever we're heading out on our little adventures.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Are there other flavors besides turkey, ham, bologna and cheese?+
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
What other flavors do your kids like?
Erma E.
Santa Monica, CA
How long can these stay outside of the fridge?
Tanisha T.
Calumet City, IL
do these snacks actually contain real turkey meat that is safe to eat for kids on a healthy diet?
Michelle H.
miami, FL
Do you think this turkey is as healthy as deli quality?