Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesLunchables
Turkey and Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations, 32 oz Package

Lunchables Turkey and Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations, 3.2 oz Package

by Lunchables

Fill them up with their favorite. Turkey made with white meat, Kraft Cheddar and crackers.

How long can these stay outside of the fridge?
Do you think this turkey is as healthy as deli quality?
Does this Lunch contain real turkey meat or is it a fake version? How does it taste?
Start your review of Lunchables Turkey and Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations, 3.2 oz Package!
Sonny M.
Los Angeles, CA
Lunchables Turkey and Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations, 3.2 oz Package uploaded by Sonny M.
I love Lunchables! Who says you have to be a kid to eat one. It’s like a little party tray. I like to snack on these just the turkey and the crackers. Tummy problems. They also come in a big box with a drink and a treat. Any where in the freezer section.
Anelda P.
Council Blfs, IA
There not expensive my son loves them and a quick snack to pack on the go or for your child to take on a field trip at school
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My little boy loves Turkey Lunchables. They are super easy to toss in his lunchbox during busy weekdays. I also pack a juice box or water and a piece of fruit.
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Lunchables Turkey and Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations, 3.2 oz Package uploaded by Dezira K.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so convenient and very affordable! Great fast snack for kids or even adults! #snack #food #yummy #turkey #voxbox
Claudia G.
Somerton, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
A mis hijos les encantan. Cada que vamos a la tienda es lo que piden, son prácticos y sacan de apuros, y el precio es bueno.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
These are my favorite lunch ales ! They are good snacks and great prices! If you’ve never had a lunchable you’re missing out
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
My refrigerator is always well stocked with Lunchables! It is definitely a ‘go-to’ snack when my children need to nosh on something right away! I have had no issues with this product. I will continue to purchase!
Tisha H.
Ebensburg, PA
We love Lunchables at our house! They are a great snack or quick lunch! We like all of the flavored, especially turkey.
Leslie N.
San Francisco, CA
one of my go to snacks, tastes good and it’s very easy to handle, it can be a nice quick meal for whenever you’re in a rush
Janice D.
It’s a decent little lunch you might want to add a piece of fresh fruit to go with it. It’s affordable it’s easy to take with you on the go or for a quick snack before you leave the house. I would recommend it