BY LUNCHABLES #6 in Turkey

See How Their Lunchtime Stacks Up Now. Turkey Made With White Meat Only, Kraft American, Crackers And Oreo Cookies.

Nutrition:

Good Source Calcium, Protein And Iron.

• These were apart of a lot of people's childhoods, who sti...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good? How many crackers do they come with?3 Answers
  • Do they still sell the pizza ones?7 Answers
Rachel R.
Shirley
Target 10/$10 is the best time to buy these! These are actually my favorite haha! I buy them all for my kids for school and after school snacks...but the turkey and cheese becomes my quick lunch/snack when I’m rushing and have no time to worry about myself. #MomLife!
Completely recommend buying these when they are on sale!
Precious R.
I'll admit that this is not the BEST tasting lunch but if you are ever feeling nostalgic for your childhood and would like a quick lunch on the go, I definitely recommend buying Lunchables! Not to mention the Oreo cookie is a great treat at the end
Stef D.
Such a classic! I loved these as a kid and I still enjoy them today! These are great as a quick snack. They could upgrade the meat to be a little less "obviously processed", it can have an almost rubbery texture. But I still like them for the nostalgia value.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love lunchables. The turkey, cheese, and crackers has always been my favorite. Ever since I was a kid. Tastes so good. Comes with a drink and a treat. The price isn't too bad. But I'd rather buy them on sale. I will probably buy these forever. I love them.
Anastasia l.
These are great for those days when my daughter has a lot going on and she needs a fast meal. I don't always have the time to cook so I keep a few of these in the refrigerator so she can have a lunch or dinner if their is no time to cook. These are a must buy whenever I go to Walmart!
Megan J.
I really loved these even as I got into my adult life. I'm not sure what happened to flavor of this. The turkey tasted like straight up water to me. The Reese cup tasted like it was about old. The juice was drinkable. The cheese wasn't quite the same to me either. I won't purchase these again. They're a bit pricey and just do not have a good taste to them.
Erica S.
Lunchables are an easy, convenient, on the go, travel friendly breakfast, lunch & snack, depending on which one your choose, for children. The quality of cheese & lunch meats are actually pretty good. They also have chicken nuggets, cheese pizza & pepperoni pizza. We never tried the chicken nuggets but my daughter loves their cheese pizza. The pizza packages are sort of a do it yourself, which I think is a good idea so kids can decide how they want to make it. The pizza comes with 2 different kinds of cheeses, 3 mini pizza doughs & a small individually wrapped package of sauce. The sauce in my opinion isn't that great though. It's a bit tangy I think for younger kids & is poor quality tasting, like Ragu, cheap. My daughter doesn't even use the saice. The lunch meats are not slimy or chewy which is good. That means it's a better quality meat usually. The Breakfast items that are a pretty new lunch able item & we love them all.
Jamie W.
I always had this as a kid and it never filled me up. Honestly, i wish portions were bigger. This was fun having to not pack your lunches. It was yummy having these for lunch too. I loved the juice and candy it came with.
Heather W.
I like these lunchables because they fit well in the kids lunch boxes. It has protein, dairy, grain and a little snack too. I only gave this a 3 star because for the amount of food in this small package the price is on the high side. I stock up when it goes on sale.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I still buy these today to take to lunch. Now that I'm older I do need to take something else to eat like chips or a small bar. The meat and cheese are super cheap quality but for some reason it really doesn't matter. It is an easy snack to put together and snack on over time.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Do they still sell the pizza ones?
Stef D.
These were apart of a lot of people's childhoods, who still enjoys a Lunchable, every once in a while, as an adult?
Valentina V.
Tucuman
Do they taste good? How many crackers do they come with?