BY LUNCHABLES #39 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Snack Duos S'mores Dippers: No refrigeration necessary 2 pack! Includes honey graham sticks, marshmallow creme, milk chocolate chips

• Hope to see more to choose from in the snacks there are o...1 Answers
  • Why this kind? nasty2 Answers
  • "They're really good for a sweet snack." in 1 review
  • "It is the perfect sweet snack, the graham cracker sticks are just the right size to dip in the marshmallow crème without getting your hands sticky and they taste great." in 1 review
Tony M.
Parkville, MD
Great concept, but the execution needs improvement. I tried the S'Mores and Dirt Cake and had similar experiences. I loved the flavors and it's always fun to have a taste of a treat like Dirt Cake without having to make a whole dirt cake. The dip to frosting then to dry topping is tricky for an adult to do cleanly, say nothing of a preschooler (my 3 year old decided that he didn't like the topping part anyway, so it was just frosting for him). Add to this that the frosting is marshmallow based and it's a recipe for sticky mess. And my final complaint is that I ran out of dippers while there was still a LOT of topping left. I wasn't frugal in my tasting, either. Overall, I would get these again, but I think the ratios need a little re-evaluation and a less goopy frosting would be an improvement.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely LOVE these! It is the perfect sweet snack, the graham cracker sticks are just the right size to dip in the marshmallow crème without getting your hands sticky and they taste great. They are light and airy yet have just the right amount of crunch. The marshmallow crème is a little sticky but tastes great, perfect consistency for dipping and holding the chocolate chips on. I also get them at Walmart at $2 for a pack of 2. If you aren't snacking on these, you're missing out.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
To be honest, i cant live without these, first off they are so tiny and cute and taste OH MY GOODNESS AMAZING. At walmart for only 2 dollars for a 2 pack, you cant beat that! They are great for snacks and desserts. Also would be good for kids too.
Crystal M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had the one that was dirt cake one and was not a fan of it at all. I was trying to hopefully have it be something like the Jell-O dirt cups that they used to sell but this was definitely not like that at all. I will not get again.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
I honestly didn't think that these would be that great but they're actually really delicious. They're convenient, and easy to open/eat. They're really good for a sweet snack.
Nicole D.
Fort Pierce
My daughter loves these just wish they had more flavors n more to choose from. She also love the dirt cake one every time we go shopping she picks them over anything else.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I'm a S'mores addict so anything s'mores I love! Chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers? Sounds like a perfect s'mores to me unless you add banana or strawberries!
Jennifer R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love anything s'mores and thought these would taste better than they did. They weren't bad but they weren't amazing either. Just plain and simple.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter loves these. They are one of her favorite snacks to have. But we have only found them once. And are very hard to find ever since then.
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
LUNCHABLES! i buy this one so that my two year old can enjoy it! & he sure does. it is something great tasting, and simple to make.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Why this kind? nasty
Nicole D.
Fort Pierce
Hope to see more to choose from in the snacks there are only two kinds an my little girl is always asking if they have different ones thank u for your time