Lunchables Snack Duos S'mores Dippers

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Snack Duos S'mores Dippers: No refrigeration necessary 2 pack! Includes honey graham sticks, marshmallow creme, milk chocolate chips

Hope to see more to choose from in the snacks there are only two kinds an my little girl is always asking if they have different ones thank u for your time
Why this kind? nasty
Start your review of Lunchables Snack Duos S'mores Dippers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is the perfect sweet snack, the graham cracker sticks are just the right size to dip in the marshmallow crème without getting your hands sticky and they taste great.” in 1 review
“They're really good for a sweet snack.” in 1 review
Very cool and good. My nephew loves them. Met expectations for me but my nephew ate a whole tube and has been on the floor since. I think he’s in a sugar shock. Overall I’m satisfied. Love this product.
Wenatchee, WA
These are a perfect treat for my grandchildren! They love these little snacks and I like them because I know what's in them. They are fun, great to take along on road trips, lunches or just for a snack,
Douglasville, GA
My son loves these in his lunchboxes. The are easy and very inexpensive. He says they taste great so it’s a win for my family! I recommend and will purchase again.
El Cajon, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lunchables are so nostalgic for me. It brings back all the times I went on field trips in elementary school. Sooo this is always a hit for me love love love them even at 30 lol
My guilty pleasure. They are only a dollar at our grocery store so I get a little carried away. But they are so addicting! I love these little snacks! More than my daughter who I buy them for.
Omaha, NE
These are very delicious and sweet but very easy to make at home. If you’re kid or you are going somewhere and you want to take this for convenience then this is perfect for you! But in my opinion best to make it at home. This is very delicious and would buy again if I was in a rush.
Davenport, IA
You know how in a Charlie in The chocolate factory he asked for some more please. I can honestly tell you, that that is exactly how I feel about this product right here. And makes me feel like a kid again and I'm not ashamed to say that I'll sneak one of these every so often.
Cincinnati , OH
These are a great snack option...and so so good! They can be a little pricey..I try to wait until they're on sale. But I love them and the kids do too! Easy and fast snack!
Laredo, TX
Wow! Delicious! Exactly like smores! Easy on the go... Just watch out for the marshmellow dip it can get a little messy. It's affordable so my big family of 7 can all enjoy them. I love having these around with other snacks so that we can just grab 'em and go.
Defiance, OH
The Lunchable snack duos Smores dippers are very good however there does not seem to be very much at all for a snack. I would probably eat 2 packages for a snack. Quality is good and the product is great. The price is comparable to other kid snacks.