Lunchables Snack Duos Ham, Cheddar & Mini Ritz uploaded by Ashley P.

BY LUNCHABLES

Lean Ham, Kraft Cheddar And Mini Ritz Crackers Make Up The Perfect Snack.

Nutrition:

Good Source Of Protein And Calcium

Ashley P.
Vacaville
My son is too small for regular lunchables. He's two and half and when I give him a full size lunchable it really is too much for him. So I saw these at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. He loves them and trust me he is a tough kid to feed. He's super picky and just won't even look at some of the stuff I give him. So I'll give him these for lunch sometimes or just as a snack when we are in a hurry and he'll eat the whole thing. Great product that lunchable made.
Alejandra B.
New Carlisle, OH
These are great when you don't have time to pack lunch or for your kids lunch. They have so many great varieties to choose from. Lunchable's are also cheap.
Alexandra A.
Eastvale, CA
I love these little lunchables! They are perfect for kids and adults! Toss into your bag or your kids lunchbag and you have a fast, tasty, and easy snack!
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
Great snack for kids i buy these when kids have field trips and just incase they are not full i put these as extra snack so make sure they have enough
Marisol C.
Santa Barbara , CA
Buy them all.the time they are on sale 10 for $10 but always just eat the Ritz with the cheese and not ham . Don't like ham in the first place ahah
Maddie G.
Nettleton
I got these for lunch and they're great! I feel like I get more than a regular lunchable! It's perfect bite size and kinda fills me up
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These make an awesome snack. Perfect for on the go, great for little hands to self feed, affordable and it makes this mama happy.
Mya P.
Warwick, RI
Love having this for a quick lunch! There is so many different options to choose from. Defiantly gets five stars from me!!!
Courtney  A.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love to take this in my gym bag as a sort of post workout treat. I don't even often eat the crackers with it.