Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesLunchables
Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 43 oz Tray

Lunchables Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 4.3 oz. Tray

Round out their lunchtime fun. Crusts made with whole grain, Kraft Mozzarella, pizza sauce and pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.

More cheese, please?
i loved them all
Am I the only one that never liked the pepperoni? I prefer the extra cheesy pizza!
Start your review of Lunchables Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 4.3 oz. Tray!
Jessica W.
Romney, WV
Lunchables Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 4.3 oz. Tray uploaded by Jessica W.
This pepperoni pizza Lunchable is my favorite. I know they are meant for kids but I can't lie I get these ones for myself! This is the perfect size for lunch even for me. Love these!
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Lunchables Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 4.3 oz. Tray uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
One quick delicious ready to eat snack. My daughter loves Lunchables. They have a viarety of different snacks. It even comes with dessert. Who can beat that for a buck?
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Lunchables Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 4.3 oz. Tray uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Kroger
Very good product my little daughter love it is very easy to put this infuse the lunchbox paste great and kids love it safe me a lot of time is very affordable and you can find it at any retail store !!!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Mine and my son's favorite quick lunch/snack for the lazy days. He only eats the cheese and pepperoni but he won't leave not a piece of it behind! Me personally I really like the Sauce but I use to LOVE the tombstone sauce they had when I was younger. The Sauce they have now is good but it most definitely isn't the same. If they brought the tombstone sauce back my life would be complete!
Sara R.
Pulaski, VA
Purchased at: Target
I still buy these and enjoy eating them. They are affordable and quick to grab and eat on the go. They are a good snack. My step kids would eat them alot. They are the perfect size for kids and good to send with lunch or snacks at school or field trips. There are alot of different kinds available. Pizza, nachos,nuggets,crackers and lots more. You can get bigger sized ones that include the drink and a dessert.
Megan F.
Lunchables remind me of my childhood! They were great as a kid, and they’re still yummy now! I like having occasionally as a snack or light lunch.
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Love love love Lunchables. I always have them in my refrigerator for my kiddos. They are perfect to send in school lunches or and after school snack. I also bring them on trips instead of stopping. I usually buy when on sale but they are reasonably priced in grocery stores. I will buy this product again and again. I also recommend these!Lunchables Pizza With Pepperoni Lunch Combinations, 4.3 oz. Tray
Ninna W.
My son loves these pizza lunchable. If there's one thing I actually get him to eat at school.is his lunchable. I think it's fun that kids get to make there own. The taste is good. I use to get these as a child as well. So I'm so glad they continue to make these for those picky eaters. And they are affordable. 😊🍕
Shannon C.
I loved these growing up but I truly don’t know how. So fake and chemically tasting. I wouldn’t eat this now.
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
Easy to use for lunch for the kids The product is fairly cheap.
Easy to use for lunch for the kids The product is fairly cheap.