Lunchables Pizza with Pepperoni uploaded by Jenny  Z.Lunchables Pizza with Pepperoni uploaded by Devon P.

BY LUNCHABLES #2 in Pepperoni

Round Out Their Lunchtime Fun. Crusts Made With Whole Grain, Kraft Mozzarella, Pizza Sauce And Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken And Beef.

Nutritional Highlights:

Excellent Source Of Calcium
Excellent Source Of Protein

Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Just as previous reviews have said, I ate these as a kid, and they are delicious for a cheap price! I usually purchase the 1$ entrees without the drink or treat, and it works out for me! These are great for a quick snack or a school lunch!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kids constantly ask for these ones in particular. The flavor is good the eat every crumb and Im constantly repurchasing. S sometimes they go on sale and I’ll scoop up a bunch. They are perfect for sack lunches!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Mine and my son's favorite quick lunch/snack for the lazy days.
He only eats the cheese and pepperoni but he won't leave not a piece of it behind!
Me personally I really like the Sauce but I use to LOVE the tombstone sauce they had when I was younger.
The Sauce they have now is good but it most definitely isn't the same.
If they brought the tombstone sauce back my life would be complete!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
23 years old and still love these tasty snacks! Lunch angles are literally a yummy treat from the pizza to the nachos they are packed with flavor and good for a quick snack to hold you over . They have risen in price slightly so I wish we could eat more product for are buck but other than that these are a great purchase
Martina M.
I ate these as a kid, and now they are getting me through adulthood. I’m a teacher, so I need foods that are easy to stick in a lunchbox and go. These are so easy! They’re pretty good and definitely affordable.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This is one of my favorite lunchables out there, this and the nacho ones are my favorite. I’ve been eating these since I was a kid and they will never get old for me. They’re really cheap so they still make a great snack once in a while.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite lunchables! It's a snack for an adult or a lunch for a child. They're not too pricey and you can often find them on sale places like ACME! They are definitely not healthy but that's easy to see and they're a great treat!
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I used to like the ham and cheese the best, but I prefer this one. I eat these for a quick lunch sometimes or if I'm too lazy to cook. It still tastes the same after many years. Glad they haven't changed anything.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I love these lunchables! I eat them as a snack all the time. I just wish there was more cheese! Maybe a larger version for adults would be a good idea. I’d buy them!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I think the reason why I like these so much is because I was only allowed to get them for special occasions in elementary school. It made them more special for me. I get them sometimes for road trips or with my nephews. Not only are they pretty tasty, they are fun for the kids to make. It gives them a little job to do, makes lunch a little more fun (and a big messy) and they are pretty proud of the way they make their own lunch. It's really cute.

Not a healthy lunch, that is why my mom only let me have them occasionally. Which is smart!
Megan H.
Why did they change the pepperoni recipe?
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
Am I the only one that never liked the pepperoni? I prefer the extra cheesy pizza!

Walmart