Lunchables Pizza Kabobbles, 8 oz Box

by Lunchables

Add some variety to their lunchtime with Lunchables Pizza Kabobbles. They get to mix it up their own way with Oscar Mayer sliced pepperoni, Kraft American and pretzel sticks. Also includes a Kool-Aid Jammer Tropical Punch and HERSHEY’S chocolate bar. A delicious, convenient, and fun option for school, picnics, or on-the-go lunch. Excellent source of Vitamin C. Each box is 300 calories.

Has anyone tried these? If so how are they and where do you find them? I have never seen them in any of the stores I have been at.
Start your review of Lunchables Pizza Kabobbles, 8 oz Box!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Another thing I only buy when kids are coming over to my house. It smells weird and tastes gross but the kids seem to like them.
Claudia  D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Lunchables Pizza Kabobbles, 8 oz Box uploaded by Claudia  D.
Lunchables Pizza Kabobbles, 8 oz Box uploaded by Claudia  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aquí les muestro una merienda para sus niños en la escuela o en la casa, tiene cuadritos de queso, pepperoni, pretzel y un chocolate y un refresco
Regina T.
Live Oak, FL
Great for a child’s lunch or even as an after school snack… I found them super convenient for those grab and go families if you are like me and you have more than one child doing sports or school clubs, you can just grab a couple jump in the car and off you go. No more worrying about having to fit in time to grab something at a drive through or convenient store.
Tracy W.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is absolutely delicious. I love pretzels and pepperoni and the combination in my opinion is so delicious. I highly recommend this amazingly delicious product. I love it.
Jennifer D.
Salem, OR
These used to be my favorite as a kid. I used to love having these for lunch. They honestly don't have the best of all tastes but at the time I felt like they did. I'm sure they aren't exactly the healthiest either. But I didn't care as a kid. I'd recommend these to kids not so much for adults.
sabrina S.
Auburn, NY
These lunchables especially the pizza ones are great for everything, I’m a hurry grab a lunchable on the go, didn’t make your kids lunch, grab a lunchable, your kids want a healthy snack right now grab a lunchable! These are a must buy on my grocery list!
Kelli  S.
Kalama, WA
1,826 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved Lunchables when I was a kid and now my four year old son is really getting into them. While this wasn’t his favorite one, I ended up eating it and personally enjoyed it after he decided he was done with it! The pepperoni is really good, only gripe would be is that it’s hard for little ones sometimes to make the kabobs on their on so they end up eating the individual snacks themselves instead of having the patience to make them on their own or wait for a parent to.
Maryann M.
Selma, NC
My 15yr old just loves these snacks. I keep them.in my fridge all the time. He even took them to school for lunches too.
Eliana D.
pinellaspark
It’s a good product. I like it, it’s good, use it all the time. Many people would like it. It stands up to its standards.
Kristine  B.
Sterling , VA
We jave this in stock for my husband. As he would sometime miss his lunch break or would not have the time to get a decent lunch in a seating, he would just have a stock of this snack at work for easy heating and preparations and quick bites. He still brings or try to.get decent lunch to/from work but it times when he cant he pulls out one of these to snack on instead.