Lunchables Pepperoni & Mozzarella uploaded by Tiffany O.Lunchables Pepperoni & Mozzarella uploaded by crystal j.Lunchables Pepperoni & Mozzarella uploaded by Krystal M.

BY LUNCHABLES #10 in Pepperoni

Whether They Stack ‘em Tall Or Short, Your Kids Will Love Each And Every Flavor-packed Bite Of These Cracker Stackers Made With Kraft Mozzarella, Pepperoni, And Delicious Crunchy Crackers.

Nutritional Highlights:

Excellent Source Of Protein
Excellent Source Of Calcium

Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
I loved lunchables as a kid and now my kids love them. This particular one happens to be a household favorite. I love them because they are so quick and easy, we are always on the go so they make a great snack for adults or a reasonable meal for the kids.
Terreca B.
Stone Mtn, GA
The kids love these Lunchables they have to have them on a weekly basis as a part of their school lunch as a part of their weekend snack as a go-to snack . my refrigerator is constantly stocked with these Lunchables. The price is very cost affordable.
Paris D.
Arkadelphia, AR
You're never too old for lunchables and I tend to stock up on these for the house. They're quick snacks at a super cheap price. I got a bunch at Wal-Mart for a dollar each as they were on rollback.
Krystal M.
I love lunch ables and have since I was a kid, but I must say I miss the old ones! Back when they had tacos and hamburgers! We usually get lunch ables when they are a dollar and stock up. I love this one in particular because the crackers and pepperoni is a nice twist to the original cracker lunch able combos.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
These are my fave lunchables brand snack. I usually double up on cheese/pepperoni & cut out half the crackers. Tasty, convenient & inexpensive. High in sodium though.
Sunshine R.
It's really a yummy change and super fat and simple. I'm just going to throw a toddler fit bc for the same price, they cheated me my cookies. lol
SILVIA M.
I love lunchables! These use to be my favorite when I was little! They are a great snack for kids when you are on the go!
Destiny W.
My absolute favorite Lunchable! It tastes gourmet and grey especially for the price. Great for on the go .
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Keeps me going throughout the day. An easy on the go snack that holds my pregnant self over between meals.
Best lunch able hands down! The cheese, the pepperoni, and the crackers, all just an amazing combo!

back