BY LUNCHABLES #92 in Buns & Rolls

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone else smell the unpleasant aroma when you firs...1 Answers
  • Are there any gluten-free lunchables? Or is there another...1 Answers
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
My kids love Lunchables, and I love feeling like I'm giving them a wholesome lunch even if I don't have time to make it myself. The turkey and American cheese combination is always a winner!! I only wish there were a little more in the portion size; sometimes it doesn't fill my kids up.
Bri M.
Slippery rock, PA
I liked these when I was a kid and I still eat them now that I'm 23. They are great for when I'm in class for six hours. Lost a star because sometimes I get a fatty piece of turkey that grosses me out
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
This lunch able is my go to whenever I have my nieces and nephews over. Good quality. Good taste. They love it, and it's inexpensive. That's always a plus.
Sonia M.
American and turkey are a great combo and so are lunchables!!!! Easy to buy and eat.... Especially when you aren't the greatest chef in the kitchen
Joan D.
I love Kraft Foods Lunchables Sandwich Turkey + American. It is an easy snack to eat. I love that it comes with dessert.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
This is the best kids snack for an adult...i used to but these all the time for a work snack, fast easy and healthy
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
I still grab one of these as either a small snack or a quick on the go meal. Yummy in my tummy!!!
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
Lunchables are the greatest idea ever the packaging is perfect love to travel and carry all over
Yarene T.
I loved these when I was a kid and now at 22 I still love them. for a snack they're so good.
Jodie E.
I love this one I mean it's simple but yet good and I loved taking these to school with me
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
Are there any gluten-free lunchables? Or is there another brand that makes products similar to lunchables that are gluten-free?
Does anyone else smell the unpleasant aroma when you first open turkey lunchables?